Chapter 1

Jessica

"Are you sure you want to come? I just don't want to go alone. I mean I won't be alone because he'll be there. But his friends will also be there and I don't want to make a fool of myself and seem like a loser who has no friends. Oh my god, what if they all think I'm a loser and I'm not good enough for Zayn. Jess, i'm gonna throw up, holy shit jess what if-"

"Okay, Mar let me stop you right there, you're going to be fine. Stop stressing so much. You and Zayn have been going out for a month already, and you're just meeting his friends. You have nothing to worry about. If he says his friends are cool then they're cool. And on the plus side if anything happens i'll be there, you have me girl." I reassure her.

"Ugh okay. Thank you Jess, you always know what to say. Anyway I'm like 5 minutes away so you better be ready. You always make us late for everything and Zayn said they would all be there by 8."

"I am ready, just need to put my shoes on, I'll see you in 5. Bye love you." I don't even wait for her to reply and hang up the phone.

My best friend Marley and I are going to some bar to meet up with this guy she has been seeing. I've only met him once, but he seems like a nice guy. Hopefully I will talk to him more tonight and see if he is as good of a guy as Marley says he is.

I have never really been the one to be in a relationship or just even go on dates. Only because I've just never felt the right feeling when I'm with someone. You know that feeling the characters in a good cheesy romance novel describe, that feeling. Yea yea, I know i'm a hopeless romantic who wants one of those romance novel love stories, which I know it probably won't happen just because guys never seem to have an interest in me. They always want a girl who is the life of the party and girls who are always confident in their appearance, girls who basically just don't give a fuck. But that's not me. I'm the quiet girl who sits in the back of the class with her hoodie up and head down. I don't talk to people unless they talk to me and I'm not very interesting as it is. But Marley, Marley is the kind of girl who is fun and bright. She is always super nice and is the stunning goddess girl who is always up for anything. And she has been that way since we were 3 years old. I was the girl who just sat in the corner, watching all the other kids play. But Marley was the one to come up to me and ask me to play with her. And we have been friends ever since.

Anyway, I think you get the gist of how different we are. So I am gonna go to this bar with absolutely no expectations for anything or anyone, and just have a good time with Marley.

—————————

Marley and I have arrived at the bar. As soon as we are about to walk inside, Marley stops suddenly.

I turn and look at her, "Are you okay?"

"Yea, yea. I'm okay, do I look okay?" She asks and starts fidgeting with her hair.

"Yes Mar you look stunning, you always do. Now pull your big girl pants up and let's go inside." I then grab her arm and pull her through the entrance of the bar. We get in and she immediately starts to look around for Zayn and his friends.

"Oh, there he is!" She says and I turn my head and see him. He's laughing and having a conversation with his friends. "Zayn!" Marley yells and pulls me to their table.

Zayn turns to us, gets up and gives Marley a hug, "Marley hey, so glad you could make it. You look gorgeous." He compliments her. She blushes and quietly mutters a thank you.

He then turns to me and also gives me a hug, "Jess, it's great to see you again!" He says to me. "Yea you too." I say and chuckle.

"Girls, these are my friends." He points to every one as he introduces them. "Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry." They all wave and say hey. "Guys this is my girl Marley, and her best friend Jessica."