Chapter 4

(TW) Detailed graphic scenes. (Blood, Knives, Gun, mentions of physical abuse and drug use)
———————————————————
Harry

I look at Caleb, sitting there, tied to the chair with rope. He's still crying like a little girl. I wonder if he knows why he's here. Or if he's just crying because he's scared and doesn't know what's going to happen. Or if he's just crying from the pain that I know is radiating through his whole face from that he'll of a punch Niall gave him. I think it's funny how he didn't even react physically when he saw Niall and Louis. But instead he just screamed and stood frozen until he felt that blow to his face and fell to the ground. Would have been a little more fun if he tried to fight back. But I think we all got a pretty good laugh out of his screaming fest.

He looks so helpless sitting there. He's not even trying to get out of the ropes. He's just simply, sitting there, crying.

I take a couple of steps forward towards him. When I get in front of him, he has his head down. I crouch down so he can see my face. I put that sinister grin on my face again and say, "Hey buddy."

Caleb looks up at me with tears streaming down his face. "Who are you? What do you want from me?" He questions, scared out of his mind.

"Oh I'm great thanks for asking!" I say sarcastically. He huffs in response.

"I'm Harry aka your worst nightmare." I say to him. He gulps. "You're Caleb correct?" I ask him even though I already knew. He just nods then asks again, "What do you want from me."

I laugh, "Oh I don't want anything from you Caleb. But I do want to know something." I get up from being crouched down and turn to Zayn. "You want to start Zayn?" I ask Zayn.

"I would love too." Zayn says with the same sinister grin as me. I step away from Caleb so Zayn could do what he wanted.

Zayn goes to the bag we brought with us and takes out a small but sharp switchblade. He looks at the switchblade and says, "This'll do."

He walks over to Caleb with the switchblade in his hand. When Caleb sees the switchblade his eyes widen. Zayn inspects the blade in front of Caleb. Zayn then brings the blade to the side of Caleb's jawline and starts to trace it. Caleb starts to shake in fear.

"So Caleb, do you do drugs?" Zayn asks.

Caleb gulps once again and answers, "Yea, why?"

"And would you say you tend to make stupid decisions when your on drugs?" Zayn asks him with a shrug of his shoulders.

"No-" Zayn doesn't even let him finish his sentence and plunges the switchblade into Caleb's thigh. "Liar!" Zayn kind of shouts as Caleb starts to cry and scream out of pain.

I see Zayn twist the blade a little more into his thigh and then pull it out. Blood starts to gush out of the hole that is now in Caleb's thigh. Zayn walks away and hands Niall the bloody blade then turns to me and flicks his head towards Caleb signaling that it's my turn.

I go to the bag and pull out a knife that is bigger and a lot better than the switchblade. It's my favorite one to use.

I walk behind Caleb this time, grab his hair and pull his head down harshly so he can see me. I put the knife in front of his neck and put enough pressure to make sure that he feels it. If he moves at least a little it will pierce his skin.

I shake my head at him. "See what happens when you lie Caleb." He just keeps wailing. How annoying.

"Now, here's another question for you." I start off. "Do you like women Caleb?"