5.

"Oh fuck oh fuck. We're totally getting expelled." George was pacing around the room.

"We're not getting expelled. Ron is." Fred said, assuring his twin but making Ron 10x more anxious.

"Shut your moron mouth, Fred." Ron seethed. Even if it was true, he didn't want to hear it right now.

After you fell off your broom, the Quidditch game immediately ended and you were rushed to the hospital wing. Much to your dismay, your parents were ringed and they came to take you home until you were well enough to return to school. Draco was going to come home every weekend to bring you your schoolwork.

You ended up breaking your collarbone and left leg, and it was fucking painful. You were practically bedridden with nothing but homework and your landline to keep you company.

I guess it wasn't too bad, a break from school was kind of nice. But it's not like you wanted to be home with your parents for a extended amount of time.

You were expected to heal quickly, considering your pain ointment had magical properties.

The only thing that was severely damaged was your ego.

______________________________

Draco walked with purpose out of his dorm to the great hall, looking for a certain friend group. Their mostly orange hair was easily spotted a mile away as he walked up to the table.

"If you think you've gotten away with what you've done you're sorely mistaken." Draco said to the boys; Ron, Harry, Fred, George and Seamus.

Ron paused and put his fork down to look up at the platinum blonde. "Wut the hell are you talkin' bout, Malfoy?"

"Don't act daft. Once my sister is well enough to be back in school you'll surely be expelled." Draco was sure of it.

"What are you accusing us of exactly?" Fred tried to manipulate.

"You think I don't know about the Flying Nimphets?" Draco was getting angry.

The boys paused, not saying anything.

They had been caught.

"The only reason I haven't gone to Dumbledore already is purely because of my sisters wish to do it herself." Draco spat.

"You got no proof, mate." Seamus tested.

"I may not, but the women who you knocked off a broom and broke her collarbone and leg does." Draco said. They didn't know she had broken anything.

"You're bluffing." Seamus said, digging them into a deeper grave.

"Shall we go visit my sister and you can see the harm you caused yourself?"

"I'm not going to that haunted house." Fred looked at him like he was crazy, and honestly; he probably was. "Go cry to to someone else."

"What are you gonna do now, ferret?" Ron looked up at the hostile boy.

Draco gazed down at the boys sitting in front of him; they had no clue who they were dealing with.

He leaned in closer to the Ron, uncomfortably close.

"Wait." he said, briskly turning around and disappearing; leaving the Gryffindor boys confused and distressed.

Ron was worried that you were severely hurt and he would be punished, his mother would probably kick him out for something like this. Fred and George were in the same boat.

Seamus was pretty sure Draco was lying, and you weren't actually hurt at all. If he fell from that height, the most he would have would be a scrape on his knee.

Harry's feelings were a lot different from his friends. He was annoyed, vexed, outraged, livid whatever you want to call it. He looked at the boys around him; wondering how they could just be okay. They were acting like that conversation with Draco didn't just happen.

"So that's it, huh?" Harry asked the group, incensed.

"What's it?" Ron asked, clueless.

"That girl almost about died, and we're supposed to go on like it's nothing? You guys are making jokes about it, and Draco Malfoy is two seconds away from hexing you. Are you guys brainless or just pure stupid?" Harry raised his voice.

"Lower your voice, mate." Seamus tried to calm him down.

"No!! You know what, screw you guys. You can all go to hell!!" Harry exclaimed before abruptly getting up and walking quickly away. He needed to clear him mind before he did something he would regret.

Harry didn't understand how his friends could be so heartless. If anyone understood Slytherin rivalry it was him; but this was beyond a stupid conflict.

Before even thinking about it, his feet carried him to the library headed strait to a table with parchment and ink.

     Dear y/n,

I know this is odd to say, but I would like to see you when you come back to Hogwarts. I feel as though we have a lot to discuss. I'm sorry about your leg and collarbone.

Bye.

Harry knew he couldn't go see you at your house so this was his best option. He quickly brought it to the owlery without a second thought.

______________________________

"Please Lucius, just leave her be. She needs to rest." your mum tried to defend you.

"Don't." He raised the back of his palm to her, not wanting to hear it. He turned around to face you. "I told you not the join that team, didn't I?"

"Yes but I-" you tried.

"Enough. You will quit the team."

"But dad-"

"Another complaint and i'll pull you from that school indefinitely. You're lucky you do good academically young lady or this would be a different conversation. Now, you will pack your bags and get ready to go back by next week, we have important guests that are going to be staying here and I don't want you here to mess it up." he said, and with that he walked away without another word.

Your mother gave you a sympathetic smile and quietly followed your father out. 

You sat there in bed, feeling dull and lifeless. A tap at the window brought your attention away from melancholy.

Your owl, Setophilus, brought you a letter.

Strange. Draco was supposed to bring you all your mail this weekend.

You took the letter from the bird and he happily flew far away from your gloomy house. The letter was addressed to you, but it didn't say who it was from.

It was slightly damp from rain with a red wax seal.

Gryffindor?

You opened it up and read the short note.

Harry?

Harry Potter?

Wanted to see you?

What the fuck?

It was a interesting thought, and you had nothing against the boy. You would have protection with your wand, so you'd be fine.

Maybe he had something he needed to tell you, maybe a secret?

You wondered what Ron would think, seeing his best mate and the girl he hated with his whole heart together talking together.

or perhaps more than talking?

     _______________________________

Hi friends!!! i'm so sorry for the late chapter, i have absolutely no writing motivation right now:/

But i hope you all enjoy this!!! y/n is so scandalous;)