1.

Introduction

(This book takes place during the half blood prince while Ron is in his 6th year and Y/n is in her 5th. It will follow some of the events of the Harry Potter films but not all. There will be smut as well so if you don't like that I suggest not reading this book.  Enjoy.)

Y/n Malfoy was one year younger than her brother, Draco, who she has a odd relationship with. They got along most of the time, but she hated it when he acted like he was better than everyone else.

Draco looked up to their father, despite being horrified of him, but she often fantasized about running away from her dad.

Y/n is friends with most people at school, she was very likable. The only people she didn't like was a certain trio.

If Ron Weasley as much breathed in her direction it would piss her off. It didn't help that he hated her just as much.

And that Hermione Granger was a spoiled little know-it-all. She could eat breakfast and Dumbledore would give Gryffindor 50 points.

When it came the 'chosen boy' Harry Potter, she didn't really mind him. He had it rough and he's a really sweet boy. His only fault is being best friends with that ginger twat.

Y/n was the Seeker on the Slytherin Quidditch team. And she was very good at it. Much to the dislike of Harry Potter's friends since he was the seeker on the Gryffindor team.

Her father was not happy when she made the team, because he thinks 'quidditch is not for women'. When she refused to quite she ended up needing stitches on her eyebrow from where his wand hit her.

Now she had a scar spread across her face, which she thinks is kind of bad ass.

Y/n couldn't remember when Ron Weasley started hating her, but she assumed it was the day she got sorted into Slytherin.

Ever since then he's been at her throat. There's only one time she could account for when he showed her a shred of kindness.

The night of the Yule Ball
You were in your third year, sitting on the grand stair case balling your eyes out. It wasn't because you were too young to go the the ball, it was because you didn't want to go home for Christmas break.

The mere thought of having to spend isolated time with your father made you shake with fear.

You wiped your tears on your sleeve but they kept flowing.

"Y/n?" A voice said.

You looked up and there stood Ron Weasley in his dress robes.

You didn't say anything and wiped your tears again.

He walked over and sat down next to you.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I j-just don't want to go home. I can't." you sobbed.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and let you cry into his chest. He stroked your hair and whispered affirming things in your ear.