Chapter 2

Rosie began the long trek to her Grandmothers house. It was very tiring, as Simon Cowell was too busy screaming "It's a no from me!" To nearby pigeons to carry her for long distances. Even though Rosies Grandmother lived in the granny annexe of the house.

After only 8 hours, they finally reached the annexe. (The house was a 12 metre squ. Bungalow). Record time!

Rosie then picked up a mallet she frequently used to break her mums toes, and smashed down the door.

"Hey Grandmother why you in bed? I don't care that you're dying I can't walk that entire metre to your bed!"

Rosie then proceeded to throw the rotten tomatoes, cake crumbs and the pie at the freshly washed bed covers, dying them a lovely colour that a paint shop might name Stegasaurus Vomit.

"Stuff from mum and Lawyer Snackawacka."

"Lovely! Fancy a game of swing the knife?"

"Simon will play!" Rosie replied quickly. Last time she had played swing the knife with her grandmother she had accidentally on purpose beheaded her dad.

Before she left, Rosie quickly ran up to her Grandma and ate her. This moment went down in history as the incredible munch.

After a horrible journey back up to her room, Rosie finally was greeted with the sight of her bed.

And she quickly uploaded the many selfies she had taken that traumatic day, onto instagram. Although that entire day, she hasn't taken her eyes off her phone once.

Suddenly, her mum threw her into the car shredder and she died.

The Enddddddddd