-> 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝖮𝗻𝗲

"I'll never understand your sisters relationship with Rue." Diana sighed, she slowly turned towards her blonde best friend, as Cassie nodded along, "It seems like Rue chooses when she wants to be Lexi's friend.' Why does Lexi keep letting her?"

"I think she's, like, lesbian for her, so that's why she, like, doesn't mind. I'm not sure."

Diana shrugged off Cassie's failed joke attempt, and went back to observing the thin coat of nail polish over her pedicures nails.

"I would never ask you to pee in a cup for me- that's gross." Cassie quipped.

Diana smiled slightly, before pushing onto the blondes shoulder gingerly. Cassie leaned back, grinning playfully.

"You know, I'd do it if you ask me. That's how much I love you,"

Diana looked away from the blonde as she ran a hand through darkened hair, she smiled dumbly as her hair sprawled across her exposed back before she began to smirk, she soon fixated her attention once again on the awaiting blonde.

Diana eyes bore into Cassie's as Diana's orbs trailed carefully across the girls face, dirty blonde hair curtaining as pink lips curve upward in a darling smile, though her eyebrows remained furrowed, that didn't stop the reddening of her pale cheeks.

Diana, the ice Princess, smiled in awe.

Cassie sighed suddenly, before slowly resting her head In the palm of her hand.

"One of these days people are gonna think were really dating each other, we act too fruity together. You always stare at me- you look like you wanna either kiss me or punch me."

Diana's smiled confidently as she slowly flipped her hair over her nude shoulder.

Cassie giggled in comparison, before lazily tucking loose blonde hair behind her ear.

The younger of the two sighed, as she twisted a frail lock of brunette hair around her finger, before the perky blonde beside her dove into another tangent about some boy or girl Diana could care less about.

Tuning out Cassie's lovesick voice, and instead staring at her chattering mouth, Diana watched as Cassie spoke, so delicate, and so soft. It was a complete contrast to Diana's sultry and snarky tone.

She had a fear people found her voice annoying, but that never stopped Cassie from listening to her rambles of pathetic blabbering whenever something happened in Diana's life.

Cassie spoke directly towards Diana this time, causing the brunette to retract her eyes from Cassie's lips- and return them to her hooded eyes.

"Y'know that the worst car to crash in is a Ford F-Series?"

"Yeah."

Diana did not know, she was to focused on other things than Cassie's inquiries.

"Really?"

"Nope." Diana grinned, blowing a cheeky kiss at Cassie, who rolled her eyes.

But Diana still caught the playful smirk lacing her lips

Diana stared as Cassie moved closer towards her.

She smiled as Cassie rested her chin atop the younger girls shoulder.

Diana could feel herself tense up suddenly, she toyed with her fingers as Cassie lightly ran a pedicured finger down Diana's arm.

Diana started blushing furiously. Perhaps from embarrassment? Perhaps from sensitivity?

Diana ignored her thoughts, "Are you going to the party tonight Cass?"

"Of course I am! I'm so excited!" Cassie gleamed, throwing herself back onto the bed. A gently "creak" erupted from the bed.

"Wanna drive with me when you're mom drops us off?"

Cassie nodded her head quickly, grinning as she reached underneath her bed and handed Diana a tangerine colored Cali Bar.

"I didn't know you vaped?"

"Just started I guess," Cassie smirked.

Diana shrugged, then slowly looked down to the awaiting death sentence, still, she began smiling.

Tangerine Iced.

Diana's favorite.

Diana kissed Cassie's cheek, before taking a hit.

Then- a loud knock,

Cassie snatched the Cali Bar back and placed it in her underwear drawer. She slammed the drawer shut as Diana quickly waved a hand through the mist,

"Do not cough- I swear to god-!"

Diana's hand came clashing down onto her mouth in an attempt to keep her spluttering coughs lodged into her throat.

Lexi, Cassie's younger sister, came into the room slowly, before raising an eyebrow.

"Hi."

"Hey, Lexi,"

"Hi."

Lexi propped herself onto her bed, grimly as Diana and Cassie shared an awkward glance.

"Mom said dinners ready."

Diana watched as Cassie grabbed her purse and the Cali Bar, then watched as she shoved the Cali right in between Diana's a-gaping cleavage.

"You are so weird."

Diana pulled it out swiftly, instead opting to place it into her cheerleading bag.

Cassie giggled, as she rushed down the stairs of the Howard's double story home while Diana followed suit, waving a goodbye to Lexi.

"I assume I'm driving you girls, and I assume to Diana's house. Thank you're aunt Martha and uncle Kyler for letting you stay, Cass; alright?" Miss Howard, Cassie and Lexi's mom, splurged out towards the two awaiting teens.

All that Diana knew was that Miss Howard gained a severe wine addiction after Mr. Howard left.

"Mhm. Thanks for the ride mom."

Cassie and Diana walked to the car, following Miss Howard in hot pursuit, two sets of hands soon interlocked their fingers as the girls clambered into the car.

"I'll see you both tonight, alright? I heard Christopher was having a party- If you both end up going to the damn party-"

"Don't get pregnant."

AN: Completed. No More Future Editing/Fixes.