-> 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Diana sat still on the carpeted stair steps as Cassie flushed herself against Christopher's side.

"Thanks for coming Cass, I was- really looking forward to see you."

Diana sneered.

Oh, she was sure he was excited to see her, it was very evident.

Diana stood up abruptly, she gave a toothy grin at the couple before grabbing onto the taller blondes shoulder.

"Cmon Cassie! I'm so bored! Let's go party!"

Cassie smiled; a small glint in her eyes find way to Christopher's stupid grinning face, Diana watched her friends face flush a deep root red, while Christopher offers her a charming smile.

"Ugh- Cassie- cmon. Please?"

Cassie glared upon the shorter girl and smiled back at Christopher.

"Diana go on without me, I'm talking!"

Diana crossed her arms, then stubbornly and just as immaturely- stomped her foot against the ground.

"Cassie. Now! I don't wanna drink without you! Yknow I basically need a sitter."

Christopher chuckled.

"You do it all the time, you'll be fine, promise."

Diana glared at the grinning boy before sneaking a quick glance towards Cassie, whom sat still, eyes ghostly wondering over the boys face.

It was clear Diana wouldn't get through to her friend anytime soon.

So she turned towards the end of the stairs and descended down quickly.

"Watch it bit-"

Diana glared at the tall dumbfounded boy in front of her.

"Move it jackass."

"Mad? Cassie isn't paying attention to you anymore?"

"Move out the way Nate!"

Nate smirked down at the furious cheerleader.

He sneered as he ran a hand through her hair, before grabbing onto the back of her neck, causing Diana to let out a low whimper.

"I was actually looking for you,"

Diana shook her head aggressively, crossing her tanned arms across her chest-.

She rolled her eyes and fought down the sworm of hateful words scratching up her throat.

Instead of cursing, she sucked her teeth in and tucked her lip between her teeth.

"Leave me alone."

Nates soft features suddenly turn darker when Diana timidly took a step back.

"Then- I can just tell her,"

Diana fummed, glaring at Nate.

"Leave me alone Nate, it was one time. I've hooked up with you AND Maddy. At the same time. She knows. Idiot."

Nate smile feigns innocence, but Diana knows it's nothing but a coy response.

"Help me get her back, yeah?"

Diana tutted. "And why would I do that? I already did last week?"

Nate shrugged.

"I can always just tell the whole school you got with you're best friends boyfriend when she was in the hospital for a broken leg-"

Diana groaned, then quickly pushed the seething, very amused Nate off of her smaller figure.

"Fine. Creep."