SHOT 2

Hey guys...I'm back...and without wasting any time let's get on with the story....

Y/F - Your Favourite

Rating : U/A

*********

Pov: You and Rohit have been married for almost 6 months..and yes you both work at the SSH

***************

You and Rohit were sleeping all cuddled up together...You were wearing his t-shirt and shorts...while he was shirtless with his boxers on..

You woke up....and opened your eyes a bit..only to see your husband sleeping beside, holding you in his arms not letting you go...you smiled and leaned forward placing a kiss on his cheek.

He stirred in his sleep but closed his eyes, tightening his hold on you...

You smiled and gently tried to get out of his hold without waking him up...and when you did..you felt a sharp pain in your abdomen and held your tummy...

You looked at the calendar and groaned... "Why...just why God...why every month.." you muttered under your breath..and got off the bed as you went to the restroom..

You came out all ready only to see Rohit still sleeping..."Lucky...look at how he's sleeping without any discomfort"... You sighed and went near him.. bent down and gently shook him..

"Rohit...Rohit...wake up... you don't want to be late"...

He groaned but opened his eyes a tiny bit..and looked at you...

"Y/N"... He gave you a goofy smile..and you smiled back at him...

"Now get up and get ready.."

He Hmmed..and you shook your head and made to get up...only for him to pull you back...

"Yessh!!....Rohit I just now took a shower...leave me"

"Then take another shower...or maybe how about we shower together..." He whispered in your ears in that thick sleepy voice.. which was a huge turn on for you...and especially now with all your raging hormones..all you wanted to do was just get down dirty with him...You took a deep breath and took hold of your not-so-innocent thoughts...

"Rohit..stop... nothing is going to happen as such...so just shut it and get up.." You said trying your hard to sound harsh..

He pouted..."Fine... Atleast give me a kiss...a good morning kiss..."

"Rohitttt!!!".. You voice sounded strangled...

"Please na Y/N...you know my days won't start without those.."

You sighed, trying your best to stop smiling...bent down and kissed his cheek.."Good morning"...you said with a small smile with a hand over his cheek.."Now get up...or I'll beat the hell out of you.." You said making him chuckle.. He sat up on the bed and leaned forward to kiss you...

You put your hand over his mouth..."You dirty man...Go away.."..You pushed him...

He laughed but not before placing a smack on your cheek...and went to get ready...

You were almost done with packing your bag..when he came out with just a towel around his waist....

You gulped seeing him...You've seen him like this before.....and to be brutally honest...even without the towel..but right now....his wet body..with water drops on his chest..it made him look so sexy...You just closed your eyes and shook your head as if clearing the thoughts..He took out his clothes and started dressing himself...you made up your mind..not wanting to turn.. for you knew..if you see him right now.. there's no going back..but you so wanted him right now...