8.SHOULDN'T YOU BE WITH HER?

Pov: You are Rohit's best friend. You love him but you knew he doesn't fell the same about you so you never let him know your feelings.. Recently you knew he had taken a liking towards Kamini..She was a model..so you tried your best to be away from him..

Rating : U/A

*********

You sighed and placed the sandwiches on the plate from the toaster..You were absolutely done!!

"I know that they like each but that doesn't mean that she can talk to me like that!! I mean I was coming between her and Rohit?? Is she out of her mind?? If I had wanted I could've made sure that they never even meet in the first place!! Anyway I'm glad she did it!! I'm not going bother him and by bother I mean call or even text him unless it's a matter of life or death 🙄!!

You poured some ketchup up on the plate and turned,

"Y/N...I want my sandwich.."

Came a little voice which distracted you..You smiled and shook your head..

"It's ready Milady!! Here you go!!"

You gave the plate to Disha your neighbour's kid whom you were babysitting..No she was almost like a niece to you...Just like how her parents Sid and Ishani saw you as their sister!!

She took it with a sweet smile,

"Thank you 😀!"

She said as you resumed "Toy Story"

"Can I also have Woody and Jessie?" She asked enthusiastically..

"Well I wish you could but they don't make it anymore sweetie"

"Aww nuts" She sighed and folded her hand across her chest..

You smiled and turned your gaze towards the TV when you both heard the Kulfi vendor ringing the bell..

"Kul..fi!!!" Disha sat excited!!

"Can we please have it Y/N.. please" She asked with a cute pout!!

"Alright but you have to take cough syrup before sleeping!!"

"Yes I will" She said jumping

"Pinky Promise??" You asked extending your pinky finger..

"Yess!! Pinky Promise now let's move move move!!"

"Alright captain" you smiled and took your purse as you carried her downstairs..

***********

You went down and made to buy Kulfi but he said that only one was left..

"Of course!! It's weekend everyone would've bought it" You shook your head..

"Only one??" Disha said sadly..

"Aww don't worry baby!! You have it!! I'll have tomorrow"

"Then I don't want it too"

"Are you sure you don't want this Dishu??"

You asked showing her the Kulfi..

"It's ok.. I'll have it!!"...You made to have it...

"Noo!! I'll have them"

You laughed and gave it to her..

"Remember cough syrup before you sleep"

"Okk" She said said with a bright smile and started having it..

You smiled looking at her..

"If it wasn't for her I would've gone absolutely crazy thinking about Rohit and his girlfriend".. You shook your head.."Why the fuck am I even thinking about him right now?? I'm sure he must be happy with her and even I'm happy with my Dishu"