Lucifer😈

"Okay Lucifer stay behind me" you tell the man as you're gun is drawn out entering the building where you're work lead you to possible murderer on the case you and Lucifer are working

"I'm immortal love perhaps you should stay behind me"

"Right right all that devil talk" you roll you're eyes.

"I speak the truth lo-"

"Shh" you to turn you're head towards him.

Walking around the building it seems to quite until Lucifer speaks up.

"Hello bad guys!" He shouts trying to get anyone's attention who may be around.

"Seriously! Hello bad g-" your cut off by hun shots firing I guess the bad guys showed. Ducking to take cover Lucifer runs to you're side covering you're body with his, in the process getting shot. And strangely it hurting him. But he payed not much attention to that right now.

As the bad guys are arrested. He leans against you're car holding his gun wound noticing a crimson wetness on his hand. There is no logical explanation he can think of to why he is not so immortal. But then you comes to mind.

Days go by with Lucifer trying to see if anything else makes him mortal feeling. Nothing has happened. Coming to his conclusion he arrives at your home.

"Lucifer what are you doing here?" You ask a little taken back to seeing him at you're door.

"I just needed to see you it's rather important you see" he says looking a little nervous with his hands behind his back.

"Okay well what is it?" You ask him unknowing that he has just sliced his hand with a small knife he holds behind his back. And indeed it hurts him making him frown slightly at the thought of you making him mortal?

"It appears you make me vulnerable"