𝟷

Narrator's POV:

"Eren,why are you crying?" asked a concerned girl while carrying some wood behind her back.

"Huh?" said the confused boy, putting his hand on his face not knowing the tears were about to fall.

"My, my, what are you kids doing out here?" asked a person with a hood on with a soft smile.
.....................................................

YEAR 845 Shiganshina District

The girl with the red scarf instantly went in-front of Eren.

"Who are you, and what do you want from us?" Said the girl with a stern voice.

The woman in the hood chuckled.

She thought it was cute of her to protect that little boy from her, even though she wasn't going to do anything to them.

The boy with the brown hair finally collected his thoughts and stood up, putting a hand in-front of the girl.

"Hey Mikasa..." said the brunette boy staring at the hooded woman, wandering why she doesn't show her face. "I don't think she has any ill intentions to do with us" said the boy.

The woman with the hood began walking towards them. Mikasa became weary of her but listening to her friend, she began putting her guard down.

"So...what are your names little ones?" asked the woman. The girl named Mikasa raised an eyebrow "Why should we tell you? You look sketchy.."

The woman with the hood only smiled, she began remembering her little sister, Shinobu. She acted like her but the woman knew that they were both different in their own way.

The brunette boy was about to speak until the woman spoke "My name is y/n, I'm not from around here but I saw the both of you guys here near the tree and simply wanted to say hi" said the woman named y/n.

"My name is Eren and my friend here is Mikasa." said Eren. He bagan to be curious of her, he has never seen her before and with the clothes she was wearing, he definitely knew she wasn't from around here. Y/N had a black hood covering half of her face and hair with a black 'uniform.'

"Lovely names you both have there" said y/n.

The two kids and the woman began having their conversation. Eren and Mikasa got to know better y/n, they both found out that y/n doesn't remember how she got there and why she was wearing a 'uniform'. Amnesia. They both realized she had cuts on her face and some places on her 'uniform' was ripped. They were concerned of her and Eren was about to say if she wanted to get checked by his dad but y/n spoke.

"You two should get going, your parents must be wandering where you kids are" said y/n with a smile and began to walk off.

"WAIT" yelled the brunette boy causing the woman to stop on her tracks "will...will we be ever to see you again?"

Mikasa also started to question herself if she were to meet them again.

"Oh I'm sure we are going meet again, someday" said y/n smiling and started walking off again.

The two kids both looked at each other and when they turned around to see if the woman was still walking they saw nothing.

She vanished.