Episode 6

Beginning with the next episode,

The five of them stand behind a car and hears everything..
They understood that its a murder plan going inside....
Bani was going to say something when she realized a shadow coming towards them...
Bani then pointed them towards the shadow...
Bhombal got ready with his catapult..
Bijay got ready with his nunchaku...
Suddenly a drunkard man came...
After the man went from there, they sighed in a relief....

Bani: Really! I got afraid...

Bijay: Accha this is not that Chiranjiv na?

Banaj: No no.. A murderer would not take such disguise! Definitely his a big criminal... Accha listen.. Everyone stay here okk.. I'm going inside and seeing what's the matter there... I mean from outside only I'll here.. You all stay here..

Bani: I'll also go..

Banaj: No no Bani.. You stay here and look everywhere.. If you all get any clue, just give me a sign.. Okk? All of you no the sign?

Bhombal: Sneezing right?

Banaj: Yes! All of you hid here and if you all see anything strange, give me a sign..

Everyone hid behind a car and Banaj went in front of the godown door to listen to the matter...
The three people are still talking about a murder plan among themselves...

In Banaj's house,

Banaj's mother was cleaning Banaj's cupboard... Suddenly she saw a napkin fell.. And in that napkin 'MM' was written..
Banaj's mother got worried seeing that...

Outside the street,

Banaj could hear everything from outside...
Suddenly his phone rang at that time...
The three people inside heares the ringing of the phone and got serious....
Banaj was trying to manage himself and at that moment, the people came outside...

Bani, Bijay, Bina and Bhombal became worried with Banaj..
Banaj somehow managed his face, covering up with his handkerchief...

First person: Oye who're you?

Second person: And why were you roaming here?

Banaj: Oye Chiru Da has sent me here.. Tell what you have to tell!

Third person: Oh God! Chiru Da can't come from that side of the railline to this side...

Banaj (In mind): That means this Chiranjiv lives the opposite side of the railline...

Second person: How we can believe that this isn't a trap of yours!

Third person: And why did you covered your face?

Banaj: If you all throw a dead mouse here then what to do! Whatever you think or not I don't care! Just tell me that why did you called Chiru Da here.. See an uncle-nephew relationship is there between us.. If you don't tell then straight away to...

Behind the car,

Bani: Banaj Da doesn't knows anything.. He is telling all by guessing.. What to do?

Bhombal: We all should wait for Banaj Da's signal..

In front of the godown,

First person: Accha ok ok.. Listen to this and remember it and tell this to Chiru Da..
North C 182307202200 ok?

Banaj: Tell me again!

First person: North C 182506212200..

Banaj: Okk! Thank you!