(3)

I woke up with the light of the sun hitting my face. The blinds in the room were open and the bright rays of the sun were directly hitting my eyes.

"Hey, honey, good morning!" somebody spoke beside me. I instantly opened, closed and opened my eyes again. "Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in  my bedroom." He answered. His face was blurry, I cant see well and my eyes hurt a lot.

It must've been from crying last night.

"Leo?" I ask. A smile formed into my face. He didn't leave me! He stayed!

"No. Kendall." The smile I had a little while ago, vanished. Its just Kendall, Leo's twin. Yes. His twin brother.

"Leo . . . where—" I asked almost making me cry.

Ken sat beside me, his blond hair was flinging just above his eyes. Oh, he just showered. "He's gone Kiera. I'm so sorry." He looked at me like he just lost the most valuable thing in his life.

I cant blame him though.

I feel the same.

I lost Leo. The only thing in this world left for me to care for. I didn't actually lose him. He left. But that doesn't mean I didn't loose anything. I lost Leo, the most valuable person in my life.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"Leo phoned me right after he left the Ball. He told me to go there and look for you. When I eventually found you, you were already passed out outside. " He explained. I sat up and looked at Ken. I rubbed my eyes before comepletely opening them. "So he just decided to leave me then call you for assistance?" I asked.

"Yes?" he asnwered, unsure and somewhat embarrassed.

I looked away from Ken and I thought of the perfect memories Leo and I had together. We were so happy back then. He would kiss me everytime he would see me. He would hold my hand in public (secretly), dance with me without the music on, hug me so tight you would actually think he never wants to let go.

But all of that changed when The Lords of Perfection came.

It was the day of our first anniversary.

We were walking home after we celebrated when four muscular Beings approached us. They surrounded Leo and me. Two of the Beings grab ahold of me. Leo immediately took a stand to protect me but the Beings just dodged his attacks. With a few punches to Leo's face, he fell to the ground. I, on the other hand, was captured and taken away by the 2 others.

I struggled to free myself but nothing happened.

I was taken to the Paved Pavilions, in Earth, I think they call it the White House. The palace was a million square miles wide. Golden pavilions scattered everywhere, glimmering white lights surrounded the place. If you look so closely to a tiny bulb, you'll probably go blind. When I entered the main Palace door, two royalties await for me at the pedestal.

Princess Athene and Princess Serene spoke to me in person.

If you're wondering what the big deal is about this, well, the two authorities I spoke to, never, and I do mean NEVER, reveal themselves to any Being. If I didn't do anything that broke the rules, this would've been a great honor.

But for me, it wasn't because I could care less about meeting two of the dumbest royalties in the whole Perfection, who made the lamest rules. Yes, the two dummies made the rules of love around this place. I don't exactly know why they made it, but I hated them for making such harsh decisions and oh, have I failed to mention, they made those rules in a day's time.

All of the Perfect Beings, thought they were genius for making such rules. When I was a little kid, I thought so too, but you know what I think now?