(2)

(2)

"Leo... Stay with me... Please.." I begged as he was about to take another step away from where I was standing. The feeling in the pit of my stomach says to show emotion, and yet, nothing shows from my face. I looked at him without emotion as he shrugged his back at me. Just when I thought all hope was lost, he turned around to face me and he walked towards me, cupping his hands into my face.

The thought of Leo leaving saddens me. He was the love of my life. The one person I traded my perfect life for, is leaving.

"I cant stay anymore.. The longer I stay with you, the more danger I put you in. If I stay, you'll no longer be a perfect being.. Y-you'll be like me.. An Imperfectionist.." he said as a diamond-like-fluid trails through his cheek from his eyes.

"What is that?" I asked as I wiped the fluid away from his face. When the fluid came in contact with my finger, I could help but feel something forming in my eyes too. I looked at the fluid in my finger and then felt some fluid flowing out of my eyes as well.

I gasped at the thought of something falling from my eyes. It was the first time something like that ever happen to me.

"No-no-no-no-no-no! What's happening to me?" I panicked as I wiped the thing away.

He grabbed my wrists and I flinched at the feeling. "This! Is why I have to leave! I need to leave you Kiera! You're becoming like me, and I cant accept that! You're not supposed to be like me. You should never feel anything like this." He said as he loosened his grip on me and looked at me furiously.

Why is he looking at me like that?

"Leo! Please! Don't leave. I'll accept my fate! I'll be like you! and—and—I'll be imperfect! I want to be with you! i... I love you."

"NO! You wont survive the fall, Kiera! I love you, but you shouldn't love me. Your world forbids it."

"I don't care what my world says! I love you and that's all that matters!" I shouted so loud everybody inside the room heard it. it caused them to gasp and some murmured something to someone. I frowned at them. My eyebrows narrowed. I looked at them with pure disgust and anger.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!" I scowled. They all looked at me like I have grown 3 heads.

"She's different."

"She's not like us."

"She has become an...."

"Imperfectionist." I heard them chatter. The loudness of the voices made me want to cover my ears. I blinked the feeling away, but when I did, the fluid came running down my cheeks.

I felt love.

I felt pain.

I felt anger.

Jealousy.

Sadness.

A perfectionist should never feel anything like that.

He/she can feel love, yes. But pain, anger, jealousy and sadness? No. I never should've felt anything like that.

Leo wiped away what was running down my face. I turned to look at him. "I love you Leo, please, don't push me away. I never felt rejection before, lets leave it like that." I begged.

"I'm pushing you away because, I have to go. No. I need to go," he answered back. "Shh. Don't cry. Your tears make me regret ever loving you."

I was crying.

Tears were running down my cheeks. And these tears are making Leo regret loving me.

"Why?" I ask with pure sadness in my voice. I was sad. I love Leo. However, he is pushing me away.

"If I never loved you, you will never experience anything like this. You will never cry, be sad, be lonely, be..."

"Be free." I cut off. "Leo, with you I am free. I tasted freedom because of you."

"Freedom? Kiera? You were free before you even met me," he argued. "Kiera, I'm going to leave you, and you cant say anything about it. Just forget you even knew someone named Leo Knight." He said and started to walk towards the exit.

I took a quick step back. I blinked a couple of times before registering the scene that was infront of me. I looked up to see Leo completely gone.

"Leo!!" I cried out as I ran out the door.

There was no response.

"Leo!" I call out again. Still, no response. Before I could run away and leave everything behind, my feet collapsed and I fell down. I rested my back on the wall, wrapped my arms around my legs and buried my face in my arms. "Leo..." I cried silently.

No one could hear me. Leo wasn't there. No one was there to hold me while I cry. He's not there to tell me, 'Im here, I wont leave you' like I want him to tell me.

He wont come.

He's gone.

_____________

A/N:

Hey! SO here's chapter 2. I know I made mistakes here so feel free to criticize. Don't worry, I get that I lot. And there's no bad opinions. hey, could you do me a huuuuuuge favor and please comment anything. Like, what do you think about the story? Okay? thanks a lot honey!

-ImnotImaginary.