Does it hurt you too? (2/2) || 12

Jimin walked around the park, eyes searching for a familiar person, he sat on a bench near a tree watching several kids running and playing around the park, laughing, giggling, having fun with each other while his sister was at home probably watching the same movie again with Jungkook.

He spotted the girl, his sister's age, coming into the park with her father, Jimin stood up walking up to them with a smile.

"Hey Jisoo" He greeted, "Hello Mr Choi."

"Jimin, hello" The man smiled back, shaking his hand, "How's everything going? Work and home?"

"Work is fine, just Aera's health is a bit off." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh is that why she's not attending school?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah" Jimin nodded, "actually I wanted to ask you something Jisoo."

"Mm-hmm" The girl nodded, waiting for him to continue.

"Do you know anyone who might've said something to Aera? Some boys or anyone else?"

Jisoo thought for a moment before shaking her head as a no. Jimin sighed, pulling his phone out and opening the gallery, showing a picture to the girl after zooming in a bit.

"Do you know who these boys are?"

Jisoo nodded instantly, gasping as if she had just remembered something, she pointed at a group of boys at a distance, surprisingly it was the same boys whom he saw the first day when he took Aera from the park, "Its them," she said, "Jeff, Leo, Sungyun and Jaemin. They tell her bad stuff and she gets sad sometimes but I told her not to pay attention to them. They're very bad oppa, Aera doesn't like them at all."

"What kind of bad stuff?" Jimin asked.

"Like, they say she doesn't have friends and nobody wants to stay with her. She doesn't deserve anyone and... and she's a disappointment, and nobody cares for her." She said, feeling bad just by saying it from her mouth, "They're just so- so bad, they even bring up her mom and dad, and say that it's a good thing they died earlier because now they would be so disappointed in her..."

Don't leave me oppa

I don't deserve anyone

I won't disappoint you oppa

Jimin felt his organs churning inside him, remember all the times Aera cried holding him in the whole period of five days, and how she couldn't even manage to speak, how she thought she was a disappointment, how the bright smile had left her face, how she had lost her lively giggles and playful tactics, all because of those boys who didn't even think twice before telling all that shit to someone, especially a kid.

He blinked away his tears, nodding his head keeping his phone inside, "Can you tell their names again?"

"Jeff, Leo, Sungyun and Jaemin"

"Thank you" he said, before walking away.

_____

Henry Jeff, 06:05 pm_

He sighed, getting up from the couch and heading upstairs to his room, after getting a notice from his parents telling him to get ready and they will be leaving to visit someone in a few minutes.

Lee Sunghyun, 06:07 pm_

"Songhyun, get ready, we've got to go somewhere." He heard his mother's voice from outside his room.

"Where?" He asked.

"Just get ready without wasting a minute."

"Fine," He sighed.