Chapter 13

Chapter 13

----

I slowly open the front door of the school, pulling down the back of my skirt.

My bag slips down the side of shoulder. I grab it and reposition it.

I reach my locker and twist the knob.

A cold pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I look up and see Josh's blue eyes. He smiles.

"Hi." He says.
"Hi."

He leans against the locker next to mine.

I see Paige in the corner of my eye. My eyes focus back on Josh.

"I have hockey practice tonight and was wondering if you wanted to come. We could study a little during my breaks." Josh says picking up a piece of my hair.

I nod, "Ok yeah sounds good."

Josh smiles and walks closer to me. Softly placing his lips on mine.

I open my eyes a little and see Paige turn back around and stomp the other way.

Josh pulls back, "Look. I got to go meet Mikey. But see you later?" He puts his forehead to mine. I smile them nod. He kisses the top of my head and walks the other way.

I smile then Maddie comes up to me, "So? Give me all the details!"

I laugh, "What details?"

"Um I don't know the part where you and Josh were kissing in the middle of the hallway!"

I close my locker and start walking, Maddie following me.

"Oh that? Well you know....."

Maddie laughs, "You know? What's the status?"

"Um well I guess you could say we are official."

Maddie stops in the middle of the hallway and turns towards me, mouth open.

"Chloe has a boyfriend!" She says.

I smile.

"We have to tell Paige." Maddie suggests. I shake my head.

"No. If you didn't hear we got into a fight yesterday actually about Josh and I. But I also think she knows because I kind of saw her watching us in the middle of the hallway." I say starting to walk away again.

"Well just always remember she is the one that got you two to actually
Talk to each other." Maddie says walking the opposite way.////end of chapter 14

Hmmmmm does Maddie have a point?