Chapter 1

Ciao a tutti I'm Bianca Rossi and I'm eighteen years old. I am from Rome, Italy's most famous city. My passion is drawing and sewing clothes, and I was accepted to my dream school, Polimoda, last month, but my family is not particularly wealthy so I have to pay the school funds by myself. I live alone in a small apartment, In the evening I work at a restaurant called L'Arte Dei Sapori. I work my butt off every day and I don't go out and have fun I have to work. I've never been interested in having a boyfriend but the other waiter always flirts with me and it's annoying. Today I didn't have school so I went to work at the restaurant all day. I got off work at 7:00 pm and was exhausted so I closed the restaurant and headed home with my earphones on. While I was walking down the street I heard a loud noise of people singing and music was playing, I took off my earphones to listen carefully to what's going on. I saw a group of teens my age singing and having fun I smiled when I saw them and felt sad cause I don't have friends to do this stuff with me. While they were walking on the other side of the street the boy who was playing guitar caught me looking a them and smiled at me and I returned it. He looked like he came out of a 70s band, he had blonde hair and he was wearing a leather jacket and had eyeliner. I continued walking home and I couldn't stop thinking about that boy. 'He looked so familiar I maybe saw him at the restaurant or somewhere' I thought . When I arrived home I ate and went to bed. I couldn't stop thinking about him; I'd never had this feeling before, and I don't usually develop feelings for people so quickly.

Author's notes
This is the first chapter i have made so i hope that you like it
Thanks to my best friend dumb_hoeaylee for helping me with the book:)