Chapter 13 *edited*

Hey guys! It's been a while again, I know..Was kind of a tough time lately. Anyways, hope you enjoy this one! I think this and the next Chapter took the most research for me E V E R!

Songs for this Chapter are:

Real Friends - I Don't Love You Anymore

Real Friends - Sixteen

Real Friends - I've Given Up On You

Real Friends - Loose Ends

REAL FRIENDS IS MY NEW LOVE I GUESS, OKAY? OKAY.

Now let's get into this:

As I opened my eyes, I woke up in the same boring hotel room and in the same boring hotel I fell asleep in the day before and let out a sigh of disappointment. I grabbed my phone from the nightstand as I saw a small piece of paper floating to the ground. Puzzled, I picked it up and recognized numbers on it. I immediately smiled, reading out loud: "Call me sometime! xx Rebekka"
I dialled her number and sat back down on the bed.

Rebekka: Hello?

Me: Guess what I just found in my room

Rebekka: Luke? Is that you?

Me: Any other people you left messages with your phone number?

Her laugh actually did sound nervous. I bet her cheeks got a shade of red on them right in that moment.

Me: Planned anything for today?

Rebekka: Maybe some studying. Why? What about you?

I kept quiet for a few seconds, thinking.

Me: Let's rent a car.

Rebekka: What?

Me: Yeah, let's rent a car and get away from here!

Rebekka: Away from what?

Me: People.Obligations. Everything. Just you and me, okay? You choose where to. I'll pick you up at three. See you!

I hang up and searched for a car rental near-by. I was actually lucky because there is a car rental, just minutes away from the hotel. I grabbed my gym bag and shoved some clothes inside, grabbed some more stuff and walked out of my room.

"Where do you think you're leaving to?", said Michael, holding a guitar in his hands and sitting on the sofa. Is he for real?

"Leaving for a day or two. Why is it that much of a big deal?", I groaned.

"We were planning on livestreaming tonight, actually", he didn't even look at me standing there like a fool with my gym bag thrown over my shoulder, but was playing softly on the guitar.

"So?"

His head snapped back up, locking his eyes with mine. He looked quite frightening with that much of seriousness in his gaze but I couldn't care less.

"Listen, Michael. I am my own man, alright? You're not my dad, nor my mom and especially you're not my somewhat supervisor, so would you please stop acting like you were any of these because in reality you are and always will be just my bandmate!" My voice was raising slightly but not as much that it would be taken as rude or offensive.
Without even waiting for a response from him, I grabbed my leather jacket and left.

I chose an elderly Mercedes at the car rental and pulled up at Rebekka's driveway. It was 2.55 pm back then. I got out of the car, leaning against it and waiting for Rebekka to appear outside. Sure, I could've just rang the bell but I thought that way it was even more dramatic and movie-like.
I love when real life scenarios are like in the movies. It makes me believe that there must be happy ends in real life as well.
The front door was pushed open and Rebekka entered the porch. I smiled at her and she smiled back, slowly making her way towards the car.
She looked kind of nervous again, which made me nervous. What did she expect me to do? A kiss? A hug? A handshake? Well, probably not the last one. She was standing in front of me now and I could already smell the flower scent of her perfume. "Hi", she whispered and smiled again. "Hey", I responded awkwardly. I don't know what it was but something in her eyes made me lean down and I felt my lips touching hers again and oh my god, I didn't even recognize until that moment how much I already missed that feeling. Placing my hand on her cheek, I pushed her against the car and I heard her bag plopping to the ground. Her now free hands were pulling at my hair and shirt. I pushed my body as close to hers as possible and let the kiss get more intense and passionate. Soft moans came from her mouth, the few times our lips weren't actually touching which was driving me crazy and made me want to rip off our shirts immediately and really get into it. It really took all of me to pull away and leaving her with a soft kiss on the cheek. "Hey", I said again.
I grabbed her bag and placed it in the trunk, letting out a deep sigh when I closed it again. Rebekka shyly smiled and got into the car, so did I.

"Where to, my queen?", I said as I started the Mercedes.

BOOM CLASH BOOM! THIS IS IT FOR NOW!  Hope you guys enjoyed and are as excited as I am about where Luke and Rebekka are going to escape to ;)

I also wanted to tell you that the next Updates may be a tad shorter but I thought about adding pictures to my Updates..so let's see :)

See you very very soon! Love you guys a lot!

Anca x