Action

May 14, 2024
1:28 p.m
Glendale, California
Kentrell Desean Gaulden

Nia - Ignore her feet chile, he just look good to me right here

My eyes fluttered open and I could feel an instant headache. I sighed before closing my eyes again but this time just resting. I moved over closer to Javen. I wrapped my arm around her stomach before making a face.

There was no bump

I opened my eyes looking over to the left of me. This definitely wasn't Javen. I pulled the cover back to see it was another girl, she didn't have on any clothes either.

"No......" I realized neither did I.

"What the fuck?" I sat there trying to remember how this happened but I couldn't. I didn't remember anything from yesterday.

I slowly got up making sure I didn't wake her. I quickly put back on all my stuff before looking for my keys and phone. I was able to find my keys but not my phone.

"Man fuck it." I shook my head before leaving out the room.

"Shit." I stood at the top of the stairs for a moment, this headache was a pain. Worst one I've ever had. I continued my way out the house and to my car.

I got in seeing my phone was in here. I quickly grabbed it powering it on. I cursed underneath my breath seeing it was dead.

"Javen'a gonna kill me, she gon fuck me up." Is all I kept saying as I looked for a charger. When I found one I quickly charged my phone just waiting. I was scared as hell right not, for myself, my kids and my family.

I could really lose it all right now

Once it was charge enough I went to call Javen. It rung and rung making me hella frustrated. I rested my head on the steering wheel continuing to call her though, and then she finally answered.

"Hello?" She answered like I had just woke her up.

"Hey mamas....you ok? Have a good rest last night?" She was quiet, then she let out a light chuckle.

"Mhmm."

"Ok, the kids alright?"

"Mhmm."

"Can you say more than mhmm?"

"Where you at?"

"Um gas station....."

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling you."

"Mhmm, ok." She hung up. I made a face going to send her a text but then my heart dropped to my ass. I seen it was a video of me last night with that same girl.

"Oh shit......" I noticed Javen had replied with "Cute 😩😍"

"Oh yeah....this ain't gon be good." I quickly drove off heading home. I didn't even know where I was at.