T.W.O

Next day I asked him to go out with me not a date though. I asked him to spare some time 1-2 hours for me. I somehow managed him to stay with me.

We were walking in the park surrounded by many others couple. I looked at them on bye on. They were not like us walking dead serious no talk no laughter. I looked at a sweet couple the girl was walking with her man while hugging each other by side. Maybe they are talking some sweet things I thought seeing her blushing and giggling which I never had. It hurts but there is nothing I can do. Sad reality.

Shaking my head I sighed.

"Where do you want to go?"

Jungkook asked me seeing we are roaming aimlessly here and there.

"you don't like to spend time with me?"

Looking at him seeing the same straight face like always made my heart ache. Those eyes never showed any emotions as always.

Hearing no response i stood in front of him blocking his way

I wanted to say everything, every hurts that he creates . I wanted to shout every emotions of mine out but everything was stuck in my throat nothing came up.

Why is it so hard for me to explain what I feel?

"Let's go on a restaurant I'm hungry"

After eating we started to go to home. I looked at him Those eyes never properly meet mine. I always wonder if your ever realise how confused you make me feel. My broken heart will never fix again. It breaks my heart seeing him slowly distancing with me. I was at the verge of crying but as l told you I'm good at it. I can hold it back.

Why are you so difficult to catch?

"Oh it's raining"

We started to walk faster for a shelter so that the rain won't be able to drench us. We were pretty much drenched because of the rain. I looked at him when suddenly a thought crossed my mind he didn't talk to me the whole time. Am I bothering him too much? I sighed thinking my negative thoughts . No matter how much I try I'm not able to capture his heart.

Reality hurts more than imagination.

I looked at the raindrops. It seems like the Mother Nature is also not happy. It feels like nature can also feel my pain.

"Jungkook your che-"

I was about to touch his cheek so that I can wipe excess water from his face but he pushed my hand while shouting at me

"Don't touch me!!"

I filenced hearing his sudden outbursts. My smile slowly fades away but again I tried to smile, showing that I couldn't feel the pain.

"Sorry"

I looked down with heavy heart. Around us some were running to escape from the rain and some were walking holding umbrella on their head. My eyes drives on a drenched couple like us.wiping waters from each other faces and after that they giggled. The boy held his shirt above their heads so that while running they won't get drenched.  How sweet of him I thought.

I deadly chuckled. We never touched each other and the romantic relationship between us is far ahead from us.

Why he is always like this?Did I do something wrong? Am I burden to him? Asking myself as I lowered my head to control the tears from rolling down but I lost, l lost for the first time and it rolled down. I stepped away from my previous position and stood in front of him.

He looked at me confused

"Why ar-"

"Jungkook......I want to know if you ever loved me. Because I have never heard it for you since the very beginning of our relationship. It feels like I tidied you up forcefully because I love you so much. Jungkook............ I want to know your true feelings for me"

I looked down holding my hand into a fist.
There was a moment of silence between us. Hearing no response I looked at him while smiling with tears in my eyes.

"Y/n I-I-"

"Jungkook....let's break up.  I'm sorry I-I just love you way too much. Jungkook find a girl who can make you smile, who can make you happy not like me who forcefully tied you up."

He was froze on his spot. Nothing came up from his mouth not even a single one.

Tears were streaming down on my face but thanks to the rain he can barely notice it.

Life is just like a flower pot. If you show love towards the flower which you have cultivated and water it being in limits one day it will bloom perfectly. But if you show too much love towards it and water it obsessively one day the flower won't be able to bloom and eventually it will die.

Same goes to love.

"I should go now see you nex- I mean goodbye"

For some people the test of love is sweet but not for others cause they know how bitter tests like.

Smiling at him I turned my back and started to run towards my house while crying my heart out while asking myself repeatedly-

I won't regret it right?

                        Jungkook's pov

Unlocking my door I went inside to my room and tossed myself on the bed thinking hardly.

"Why I ended up like always. Granted...I shouldn't have taken you like that. I thought if I showed her the same affection she always shows me maybe one day she will get tired of me and leave me like others did."

I blankly looked at somewhere.

I should have treated her well. The way she loves me is beyond my imagination. She loves me way too much. The love she showed it seams like there is no one in this world only she and me. Her eyes always look for me and no one else. She deserves better. I think that's the right decision she made for ourselves.

But..... I can't leave without her.

Thinking those my tears rolled down on my cheeks.

So that's how Pain feels. She was feeling those heart stabbing pains everyday because of me.

The pain was too much for me that my breathing got uneasy as I stand up holding my chest and hardly went towards the window to breath some fresh air. Seeing the city light shining brightly into darkness made me realise how valuable she is.

"Can we go back like we used to but the better version from the previous one?"

Nothing to say( ̄▽ ̄) just be healthy and stay safe.