T.H.R.E.E

"Y/n open the door Y/n!!"

Early in the morning Jungkook came to my house banging on the door loudly. Hearing some one banging my door I went to the door but after realising that it's none other than Jungkook I hesitate a little.

I slowly opened the door a little not fully for him to enter.

"What do you want?"

I said to him coldly but didn't look at him. I knew that if I see his face right now it will break my heart even more. After sleepless night and crying like a mess I don't want to messed myself up with anything.

"Y/n I want to talk with you please let me in"

"We already talked about that Jungkook I think there is nothing to talk about anything anymore. You are free now"

"Y/n please let me in please Y/n"

"Jungkook you should go now you are just disturbing me please go"

                  Jngkook's pov

I was on the verge of crying. Why she is so cold towards me. So this is how it feels like ignoring by your dear ones. she was also feeling like that when I behaved cold towards her.

"Y/n I won't go anywhere without talking to you"

Leaving a long sigh I gave up. I know how stubborn he can be. If he wants or want to do something he will do his best until he gets what he wants.

"Come inside"

I opened my house door wide for him to enter after closing it I looked at him.

"What you want to talk about?"

I said coldly

"Y/n I-I know it's to late but I'm sorry please forgive me Y/n."

I looked at him being surprised.

"Y/n can't we go back like we u-use to I promise I will try my best to make us perfect Y/n please"

The way he was talking to me I can feel his pain. It's not the same Jungkook which I had known from 2 years. He was different from his previous version a better one which I logged for.

"Jungkook I-"

"Y/n please give me another chance"

I know the feeling but I'm afraid if I give him another chance and what if he makes the same mistake again. I won't be able to take those pain because the pain I'm feeling is too much for me to handle.

"Jungkook please leave"

I opened the door for him to go out but what he did next surprised me. He closed the door and pinned my hand. He was dangerously close to me.

"Y/n please give me another chance please Y/n give us another chance"

I didn't say anything l just looked at him with my same cold eyes.

"Damn it Y/n why don't you understand I can't leave without you I need you in my life"

My eyes grew bigger hearing those words from him which I was logging for years to hear only from him.

"So please Y/n give me another chance I beg you Y/n please"

It's my first time seeing him crying in front of me. Those eyes those emotional eyes I logged for. I wanted him to show his broken side to me so that I can fixed that. I wanted him to show his emotions so that I can brace him and comfort him. I wanted to see those emotions those eyes which I'm seeing right now.