First day of school

A few months went by. The girl settled in. She was watching tv with Joe on the sofa. She then said "da da." Joe was shocked. That was her first word. He then picked her up and gave her a big hug a kiss on the cheek.

He then went a brought the girl a cake because he was so proud. The girl loved being hugged. She felt loved. She was happy to be in a family who loves her.

A few days later Joe and Jill were taking the girl to visit a new school. She was nervous. She spent all those months with her new family and now she will be around strangers.

Joe and Jill both drove her to the new school to look around. She didn't want to walk so Jill picked her up and carried her to the school. The girl started to cry a lot. The teacher welcomed them. The teacher started to show them around. There was a sand pit and a place where you could paint.

The teacher said that they could paint a picture with the girl. So Joe and Jill sat down with the girl and painted a picture. She was smiling and laughing. Then after showing them around Joe, Jill and the girl went back in the car and went home.

Then the next 2 weeks it was time for the girl to start her first day of school. She was terrified of leaving Joe and Jill. She has a lot of separation anxiety so this was going to be tough day.

When they get inside the school, they told Joe and Jill that they have to say goodbye to the girl that they are not allowed to come in. The girl starts screaming and crying. The teacher was trying to pull her out of Joe's arms but she wouldn't let go. She was crying. Jill then said "this girl has separation anxiety, we need to come inside or she won't stop crying."

The teacher said "ok come inside then. But you can't stay long." So Joe and Jill walked in the classroom with the girl still in Joe's arms. They then went to play with the toys at the back. They were playing trying to distract the poor girl. Then after 5 minutes the teacher said to Jill and Joe "alright time's up. You have to leave!" So when the girl was playing, Joe and Jill carefully walked away.

When the girl then looked around, they left the room. Now she started screaming and crying at the top of her lungs. The teacher was screaming "SHUT UP!" She wouldn't stop crying. So the teacher punched the girl in the face. Joe and Jill walked in the room to find the teacher beating the girl. Joe ran towards the girl and picked her up. He gave her lots of cuddles. He then walked out of the classroom. Jill was telling off the teacher whilst Joe was helping the girl to stop crying. She had bruises on her face and on her arms and legs. Jill walked out and she gave the girl a cuddle and said "don't worry darling, you won't get hurt again."

They then went in the car and drove to the hospital to make sure the girl is not severely injured.