The Judgement.

(Welcome to the last chapter in the story. Since it's the last one I'm going to be taking all of my horrible writing and grammar skills and try and make this chapter one of the best in the book. Since this is the end of this book, Thank you guys for helping me through my hard time and I hope you have a great summer and life. - From Hopefully one of your favorite writers.)

[Y/n] The right to punish wrongdoers...

[Nanno] is given to those in charge.

[Y/n] But, what is going to happen

[Nanno] if the ones in charge get persecuted themselves.

____________________________________________________________

(Y/n) and Nanno walked into the new school like they always do. (Y/n) couldn't wait until she was able to go to sleep. She wondered if any victims would die at her hands or it would be the acts of Nanno.

She actually really hoped it was hers. She has been trying her hardest to become a better person not that she has separated herself from Yuri sadly it's kinda hard once that side of her had been unlocked and she got this power from the blood of Nanno.

Actually, that's what she was confused about she got this new power type of thing but Yuri did not get anything or maybe she did. Once Nanno looked away from the posters on the wall (Y/n) decided to ask, walking away with Nanno.

"Okay so hear me out. Why do you get to clone yourself and I only get to control people with my voice? It's also not fair since you said I'm not allowed to use it on regular people and only wrongdoers." (Y/n) frowned trying to get Nanno's attention. However, she did not hear a word that came out of (Y/n)'s mouth. She was too busy looking at a girl.

(Y/n) finally caught on. "You okay, Nanno?" (Y/n) asked. Nanno seemed as if she saw a ghost. Actually, why would Nanno be afraid of a ghost...She punishes people for a living.

"Oh, Is that Junko. I heard she is really smart I want to meet her." (Y/n) grinned running over to the girl sitting beside her. "Hi, I'm Nanno that's (Y/n). We are the new students here." The girl slowly looked up probably shy or confused.

"Are you Junko?" (Y/n) happily asked always wanting to meet a genius and a person and a wheelchair so she can roll them down the steps. (I'm sorry to anyone that's in a wheelchair please don't take offense to this I was in a wheelchair once for my broken leg.)

"Weren't you the one who won the Biology award?" Nanno said.

"Mh-Mm" Junko hummed nodding her head a bit. (Y/n) thought she was really cute when she did that.

Maybe she could become her friend now that all of her friends are dead and she does not want to be stuck with Yuri even though Yuri and she have the same interest she really doesn't want to be by someone who disrespects Nanno.

Nanno clapped telling her good job even though she didn't mean it. Junko shook her head this time obviously thinking she didn't do a good job.

"It's Nothing." (Y/n) completely melted at how cute she was. How could a human be this cute and talk so adorable? "I can't go play outside with the other kids. So, I read instead. It's not fun." (Y/n) didn't feel bad for Junko.

Everyone does something that makes them go into a hard time. For (Y/n) she killed her siblings not look at her she is stuck with Yuri and Nanno. Junko had to do something horrible for her to end up like this or maybe she was good her whole life then this had to happen.

"Why are you in that chair? Is something wrong with your legs?" (Y/n) kicked Nanno under the table wondering why she would ask that question out of all of the thoughts in her giant head.