Shot one

This is two shots series nothing to do with gustakh ishq FFS. It's set in different timeline. Here is nothing same except the characters.
Anyone who has watched today's episode knows how heart wrenching it was. Sai's breakdown was so heartbreaking to watch. The chauvans should be ashamed of themselves. They are literally a bunch of bullies who are abusing a 18 year girl. They broke sai to this extent, the girl who did not break by years of stalking and harassment by the goon in the village finally broke down by this emotional abuse of the chauvan but still sai stood up and gave back to the chauvans. That 18 year girl alone brought against the whole chauvan family like a warrior. For someone who started watching ghum hai because of Neil, ayesha literally won my heart fully today. Her raw portrayal of sai's breakdown is amazing to watch. As usual virat is not here to witness this abuse. By being romatic is not going to erase his mistakes and let me tell you this man sat without even moving when his wife was called a nurse and asked how much amount she costs and sits everytime his wife taunted behind her back. See I don't expect much from itv ml but this is worse to see. From somehow who has watched naamkaran where the ml is IPS officer and once the fl was thrown out of the house in this absence, he refuses to come back to his house stating that he doesn't know the next time he is out of his house what is family does,  he takes the fl and leaves separately for sometime with her in another house and doesn't not come back still his family members apologize and the fl herself insists to go back. It is so uncomfortable to watch an spineless ml like virat chauvan. Anyway this shot is for sai alone and every woman who stands strong when someone abuses her mentally.

Virat chauvan stood in his place scanning the hall and checking if the security arrangements were proper for the place. He was in charge of the security for one of the most prestigious function held in India called the woman achievement awards where woman from the different fields are being awarded for their work in the society. Many influential people would be attending the function so he was made incharge of the security. His family had come early and occupied the front seats, he was amused when his family showed interest to attend this function and asked him to get them seats for it. The family which believed that working woman are against their traditions and who had abused his ex wife to an extent that she walked out of their marriage three years back, he was suprised by their interest in the function. Later, he found sadly that since only prestigious people will be attending his function his family wanted to be here and make connections with the people attending the function. They have not changed and neither they will. Sai's matter should have thought him a lesson that his family would never change for anyone but he still desperately hoped that his family changes only to met with failure every damn time. If he was being truthful, it was not only his family's fault that sai had walked out of the marriage he was equally responsible. He never took a proper stand for her when needed and gave his family a free license to abuse her mentally and whenever he came to know about the abuses she suffered his reaction was never strong. Being an IPS officer he should have thrown them in jail under domestic violence but he had been coward and could not do it. Sai finally understanding his cowardice left him inspite of his efforts and reasoning she did not stay with him. She had given him an ultimatum either mutual divorce with no alimony or she will drag him and his family to the court. His mother tried so hard to convince sai but in vain. On the other side, his whole family had started pursuing him to divorce her and paakhi did not leave a chance to provoke him against sai. His ego was hurt and he was so blinded with anger and pain, he gave her the divorce thinking that she will regret it and beg him to take her back . But unfortunately, the opposite happened, sai had taken a transfer from her medical college and disappeared without a trace. Her village people did not know nor her college friends knew where she had gone. She had left leaving him heartbroken and regretful about his actions. His family were overjoyed getting rid of sai except aai, mohit and shivani bua. Devyani taai when got to know about it broke all her ties with them. Paakhi had started trying to come close to him even though he kept pushing her away. This had been going for three years. Samrat was still not found and his family wanted him to remarry which he kept refusing and he was not suprised when paakhi supported him when he refused to get remarried. Now that he knows her intentions he was not at all suprised with anything she does if only he had not turned a blind eye towards her intentions at beginning itself maybe sai could have been with him. He broke out of his musing when one of his subordinate asked him about something regarding the security and he answered him.