Chapter 3 - the picinic

RAINBOWS P.O.V
"g'bye! I'll see you later"
I said and kissed Soarin on the cheek.
I looked around at the surroundings in our new cloud home before diving down to ponyville.
"There's our newlywed friend!" I heard pinkie holler off on the distance. I rolled my eyes. I didn't necessarily like all the attention that I got from being married only a couple days earlier. My hooves landed on the soft grass making a small 'thud' when it happened.
"You don't need to say that every time you see me, pinkie." I growled
"But I don't say it every time!" The pink pony squeaked
"Fine. a variation of that"
pinkie nodded.
"now what is it you had to tell us, sugar cube?" Apple jack said, trying to quickly change the subject before a possible argument occurred. I sighed and attempted to find a way to word this.
"I'm having triplets. in about June" I said hesitantly
"Oh!" fluttershy squealed. "I can foalsit them? that is, if you want." the yellow pegasus started to hide behind her bangs.
"Uh, no! That's MY job!" Pinkie argued.
"Oh. I'm terribly sorry" fluttershy said.
"But as of now, ITS BOTH OUR JOBS!" Pinkie said and hugged flutters.
"That great news darling!" Rarity said.
"June?" Twilight asked. "but it's September right now. therefor, they would most likely be born in May."
I rolled my eyes.
Pinkie pie stopped hugging fluttershy. "sit!"
She said while pushing me down.
I did as she said.
"So, what's is it like being married?" Rarity asked.
"Uh... good, I guess." I mumbled. It was really more than just 'good' though. it was amazing. being able to spend all my time with the love of my life. I rubbed my hoof over the visible scars on my wing that I got from the whole 'spitfire fiasco.' Only a few of the scars went away. the rest of them where really visible. especially on my face. Although, there weren't many on my face, so it didn't make me look ridiculous.
"Just good?" Twilight asked. I got snapped out of my deep thought.
"Uh... as in good, I mean awesome. It feels awesome to be married." I finally told her.
"I remember when I got married to cheesie!" Pinkie squealed (a/n AAAWWWW! You weren't expecting that!!!)
"It was more then awesome. therefor your lying!"
I rolled my eyes once more at pinkie pie.
A/N I know this was another short chapter. Sorry. I know this fanfic is really rushed, by its kinda hard not to. About 3 more chapters will be rushed along and then It'll be back to normal. Also, in the picture that I have for this chapter, sorry for the little tag thing and the bottom left corner. I got the picture from Instagram and someone was tagged and stuff. Ya...