5

We reach Amsterdam and Ate Ly was already in the airport, she was waving this cute banners that has Ms. and Mrs. when Maddie saw her she immediately run through her and Ate Ly warmly welcomes her.

" Welkom in Amsterdam, Tortelduifjes " Ate Ly greeted us Not sure about the last words of what she have said but I miss my Phenom

" Ate Ly!!! We miss you so much. Ang daya mo di ka umattend nung wedding namin ni Bei last month. You were suppose to be her wingwoman kaya."

" Fly, you know naman what happen to me. And besides i know you guys and i wont be surprise if she is your maid of honor. I know Bea understand me and beside Deanna was there."

" Oo nga Babe, Let Ate Ly na, But we seriously Miss you and i'm famished let's eat please."

" I know a good restaurant that is still open at around this hour, Let's get your bags tapos let's have late dinner. Oh by the way do you guys already have a hotel book? Coz if not my house is open?"

" As far as i know wala pa, Daddy Elmer said naman na your here and Bea here would probably want to spend our one week stay here with you, Right Babe?"

" Yup, We should catch up and drink something if your not busy Atty. Valdez?"

" Come on guys, I can always make time for my two favorite volleybells, Beside i'd like you to meet Arkin. I'm pretty sure he will love you guys Laten we gaan hak hak" Maddie and I laugh because of Ate Ly trying to confuse us with he Dutch words we had a quick chika on the side before reaching the restaurant Ate Ly ordered for us and we continue to talk while waiting for our order.

" So, based on my reliable source you guys are planning to go see the tulips and Van Gogh? When i first got here that was like my goal and it's very relaxing specially the tulips"

" Yeah, Bea and I plan to go there well mostly me."

" And i'll follow you wherever you wanna go Babe. So aside from those too any place you can recommend? "

" Why would i just recommend wherein i can join you guys? Come on it's not everyday your here in Amsterdam i'll lowkey be your third wheel." We were just waiting for the food when Maddie suddenly spoke about a sensitive topic.

" Ate Ly, i know something did happen and all but i still wanted to know. That night when you were so drunk and said that it's over. What really happen?" I was about to say to Maddie not to talk about those things but Ate Ly answer

" Bad decision was made Fly, The most stupidest decision of my entire life, You know guys I happen to see her email that morning before she flew to US i was hurt yes because of all the people she should told me about it right? I was her partner for God knows how many years then, and that's when i realize i need to have an assurance so i texted Bea, Deanna and You to help me set up things. For my proposal. At first i was very eager to make her mine that night but i don't know some stupid spirit possess me and i ask her to choose that was not in my original plan. And when I realize what i did it was too late. So i basically told her to follow her dreams and be happy even if it means we wont reach that happiness together. " I was looking intently at Ate Ly and just like Ate Den her eyes tell me a such emotion that i wont be able to understand.

" I'm sorry for asking such question Ate Ly, I was just... You know... You guys were like the duo of the team and the first one to fell in love with one another. It just don't seems to make sense that you have to break-up and now here you are stuck here in Amsterdam."