15

" Okay, You two go to the fruit section and I'll go to the meat as soon as you have what you need go back to me, And no other route please? No junk foods Oli." Maddie told Bea and Levi after they arrived at the grocery store, Bea was on her phone because someone called her but she gave Maddie a thumbs up.

Soon after that they separate ways Levi was with his Babu and Bea just got off the phone. She was speaking woth her Dad about her schedule next week and it was approve that she'll have the night shifts and Callie when she return will take over the day shifts. Upon arriving to the fruit section Bea did not expect to see her this early on.

" Well, Hi there Dr. De Leon!" Bea shakes her head

" What do you need Dr. Jung"

" Is that how you greet me? After everything we do? Oh come on, And it's that Oliver already?! Hi Oliver" Callie was trying to do something bad and Bea can sense that so even before Levi can answer Bea ordered him to get fruits.

" Levi why don't you get your fruits and then will go back to Mamu so we can continue with the groceries." Levi move on and starts getting his fruits

" Didn't know she still accept you back, When she know what you and me have done. A masochist i guess?"

" What the hell do you want now? Try to ruin my marriage again? Callie for gad sake i've known you for as long as i can remember and your not like this! You may have the evidence but it was in the dark who would believe that it's me? Not even an audible audio."

" Babu, I'm done let's go." And with that they return back to Maddie who is apparently speaking with some guy.

" Hi, Lovey we're back with the fruits. How bout you?"

" I'm almost done, Uh Lovey by the way this is Zolo his my colleague at the firm and Zolo this is Dr. Bea de Leon my wife and our 5 year old son Levi Oliver."

" Hi, Nice meeting you. "

" Likewise, Didn't know my boss is really married she never mention about that since i start working at the firm and she even told me she's sick but it was nice to know you and You have a cute boy here." Zolo was about to mess Levi's hair

" Please don't do that his very sensitive about his hair."

" Okay duly noted, anyway see you tomorrow Maddie?"

" Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow Zolo."

When Zolo left Bea didn't say anything and just carry Levi the kid was busy with his gameboy so he didn't have the chance to see that her parents where really awkward. After the grocery they decide to go to the grass park and eat something before heading home, Maddie remove Levi's jacket and he soon starts playing with other kids that was also there.

" I've got my schedule for next week and I'll be in night shift for a whole month." Bea started their conversation.

" Night shift? Your the only orthopedic surgeon why would they put you on a night shift?"

" Dr. Jung is back, me and Levi actually bumped into her in the store earlier but i didn't do anything that would fuck us up again."

" Bea, Just because we had sex before this grocery trip and i was being civil with you doesn't mean we're okay now. I'm just doing this for Oliver's sake."

" Well fuck me!" That's all Bea can say, she thought they are already making a progress of patching loose ends guess it was not the thing.