- seventy seven reasons why

i feel something odd. a different kind of odd feeling, yet in a good way. i now realize that death is a part of life. what would my life be if I couldn't achieve my dream? i now realize that to me my life wouldn't be a life if I give up on it. and i may not be the most talented person out there, but I can always learn. i'm starting to love myself the way I am. i'm learning to love my flaws. i'm trying my best to gulp the fact that truly, nothing lasts forever. good or bad, this too shall pass away. if I keep reflecting on my regrets, there's no point in living. i'm realizing that not everyone is meant to be with you in your life till the end.

    not everyone is gonna make you happy. not all promises are gonna be fulfilled. not every moment will be sweet. not everyone is going to love you the same way. and yet, there'll be something better waiting for you at some point in your life. it's okay to feel hurt. it's okay to feel afraid. it's okay to cry. it's okay to misunderstand. it's okay to lie if that puts on a smile on someone's face. it's okay to sacrifice something for the sake of someone. even if you realize in the end they didn't deserve it. everyday you learn something new. people come and go. there's no one and nothing constant in life, except for you. and it's okay to feel sad and depressed, never said don't be so but don't ever stay so.

     so what if you couldn't make it through? sometimes it's better to fall twice and rise up the third time with pride, having felt the pain yet enduring it, you rise. once again. so what if people don't like you? so what if they make fun of you? so what if they don't understand you? sometimes it's better to let things go. so what if things didn't go the way you expected them to? isn't life about surprises? remember, losing your path sometimes leads you to the right one. a path meant for you. didn't i tell you it's about you in this lifetime? you're the main character. always, regardless of what people say, regardless of what your mind says, your heart knows it. don't let anyone change what your heart remembers.

     yes there are times where people would make you feel like a nobody, that you're less important but remember, you're the main character in your life, you'll always be important. so what if you don't fit into their mould of perfection, you're born to be you, not perfect. you're already perfect with all the flaws that you own. and remember, out of all the people that you've met in your lifetime, there's atleast one that looks up to you, that aims to be someone like you because you've been a rolemodel effortlessly, leading them to be the best version of themselves. you should be proud of that alone if anything else.

     you're meant to be loved and to be appreciated, like the moon. she has patches on herself like you do with your flaws, but that's what makes her even more beautiful. you're meant to be loved as a whole. never just certain sides of you. if you're loved anything but like that, you deserve better darling, remember that. and one day or the other you'll find someone who does. someone who will put their entire effort into trying to find out the way you need to be loved as and taken care of. it's not that hard to find true love. you just happen to stumble upon people who struggle with loving themselves. they wouldn't hurt you if they knew how to love themselves. they would know how to treat and treasure a lover with respect. so have pity on all your past lovers and move on. you both have learnt lessons from the time you spent with them and have so for the best. every story has a moral. every experience and its lesson will come to fruition one day. have faith in yourself and trust the process. let the universe guide your fate written among the stars.

     no you're not crazy to think life's a waste. blame the situations that made you think so. but soon enough, on your own you'll realise life's much more than that. much more than nights you've spent crying, much more than days you've spent dreaming. every cloud has a silver lining, doesn't it? there's always a reason why everything is happening the way it is. always a reason behind everything. hence nobody gets to judge you nor vice versa. you're you love. live your life the way you want and leave your mark on people's minds. let the only time you look back be to reminisce good memories.

     you've got one life, one chance, one soul. you breathe every day not knowing when it'll halt. don't blow it. live everyday like you're gonna die tomorrow. most importantly, don't let your dreams be dreams. do whatever it takes. you're gonna die anyway. why not die fighting for your dreams? it's all gonna be okay, i promise. love yourself, you're the only one you're supposed to love truly, others come next. 7 billion people on the planet, yet the world needs you. don't leave. your soulmate would be lonely.