𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

✧✦✧

You are cordially invited to

Dinner

and

Drinks

in celebration of the Hogwarts graduating class of '99

✧✦✧

Friday, June 6th at 6:00PM

Malfoy Manor

Wiltshire, England

No reservations needed

✧✦✧

"All the invitations were sent out?" A voice asked from the shadows. Lights from passing vehicles streaked through the dark alleyway as the shadowy figures pressed themselves further into the dark.

"Yes. Do you think everyone is going to come?" The second voice sounded doubtful. "We haven't all seen each other since--"

"They will." The first voice assured them. "They won't be able to resist a party like this. Have you made the proper arrangements just like I asked?"

"Who do you take me for? Of course I did." The second voice answered, slightly agitated.

"You have a tendency to get sidetracked, and not do what you're told." The first voice replied calmly.

"I do everything for you. I'd even kill for you." The second voice let out a hiss of disapproval, stepping forward to retaliate but immediately quieting as a few people walked past the alleyway.

There was a brief silence between them before a chuckle arose out of the shadowed figure.

"Prove it. Show me how much you love me at this party." The first voice drawled as the second figure reached out to grasp their partner's hand.

"I'll paint those dreary walls crimson for you."