Chapter Ten: Apology

I woke up to a soft peck on the lips, my eyes fluttering open. Seth laid on top of me, a smile on his face. He may've had a bruise on his face, but he was still so adorable. "Good morning, beautiful." Seth said. "Good morning. I smell waffels." I said, giggling. "Yeah, I went and got us breakfast." Seth rolled off of me and I sat up. I was still feeling the effects of Kharam last night. 

Seth sat next to me, a tray with two plates on it; each plate had 2 waffels, little strawberries bits on them, eggs, and bacon. It smelled so divine. "It smells so good, and it probably taste even better." I grabbed my fork and started eating some eggs. Seth put some of his waffle in his mouth. We continued eating until we both finished. 

We both got up, and took a shower. Seperate of course. I put on a 'Fearless Nikki' tank, and some jean shorts. Seth put on one of his shirts and some jean shorts as well. We both left our hotel room, and walked down to the lobby to meet our fellow Superstars and Divas. I don't even know why I'm going, they don't like me. 

We reached the elevator and stepped inside. "Babe, you need to apologize to everyone down here. I know you miss everyone talking to you and smiling when you walk in a room." I looked at Seth, a frown appearing on my face. "Seth, I want to, but they won't listen to me.." I said, looking down. "Well, a lot of people like me now that I turned on The Authority. I'll make him listen." I looked up, my mood brighting a little bit. "Really?" "Really." Seth smiled, placing a kiss on my lips. Sparks still fly like theres no tomorrow. 

We walked out of the elevator and there stood our co-workers, sitting at tables, talking and laughing, and having a great time. "Hey, everyone!" Seth yelled. People looked up, he had gotten their attention. "Nikki would lo-" Seth started saying, but at soon as Nikki was said, they turned their head, returning back to their own conversations. 

"Hey guys, c'mon!" Seth yelled, but no one listened. "This was a mistake." I told Seth. "Hey! Listen up!" A voice boomed over everyone. I looked over, so did everyone else. It was John. "Now, you may not like Nikki,  but hear her out and listen." Everyone automatically faced me. John was the face of the company, and well respected; when he spoke, you listened.

"Listen guys, I know that I've turned into a total bitch. I've treated everyone so wrong and it cost me so much. My friends, my sister, my spot on Total Divas, and most importantly, my relationship.. Power, money, and fame? It wasn't worth everything I lost. You guys probably won't trust me, give a damn, or still might hate my guts, but I am sorry. I'm sorry for everything; trash talking, attacks, all of it. I want my life back. Please, just forgive me. That's all I ask for, just forgive me." I said, a few tears coming out of my eyes.

Everyone looked around, before AJ spoke. "Now, silicon, I never really liked you, but I can go back to tolerating you; basically go back to the way it was." I nodded.  New Day began to speak. "Hey, we'll forgive you because it's a NEW DATY!" Everyone around us began nodding with smiles on their face. I smiled, as everyone clapped. "Fearless!" Everyone laughed, and so did I.

A person began clapping and we all looked towards it. It was Kharma. "Oh, how sweet. The fake Bella is shedding some more fake tears. I'm not everyone, I won't forgive you. In face, I'm going to tear you apart. Watch your back, Nikki." Kharma laughed her evil laughed and walked into the elevator.

So, what did you guys think?

Sorry it's not about much, I just had to post an apology chapter!

Vote!

Comment!

- JohnCena Guy