Chapter Eleven: Match Made

I stood in my locker room, standing in front of a mirror, in my ring gear and my Nike sneakers. Tonight, I will be facing the returning Kharma and I can only imagine what's going to happen. I'm not that worried. I have Brie, Bryan, and Seth in my corner.

Seth walked out of my locket room shower, in his ring gear. I turned and faced him. "Babe, don't worry. Tonight, no one will lay a finger on you. Promise." Seth said as he pecked my lips. I smiled as we made our way to the gorrila. We met Brie and Bryan
Kharma stood in the ring, and the tension in the air was thick. My music blasted through the arena as we all made our way through through the curtain. Bryan started a 'Yes' chant, Seth held up his MITB briefcase, Brie put her arm in the air, he index finger pointing to the Sky, and I did my Bella Booty Shake. After that, we all made our way down the ramp. Steph, Paul, Kane, and J&J security stood at ring side for Kharma. Things were going down. I looked over at Brie. She nodded and we side hugged before I hopped on the apron, as the crowd cheered. I did a Black Flip into the ring. I looked at Kharma.

The bell rung and Kharam charged at me and I kicked her in the gut. She stood there unaffected and that scared me. She then grabbed me by my hair and threw me out of the ring. I landed right in front on Stephanie. She laughed down at me and once I stood, I slapped her across the face as she stumbled and fell. I smirked and got into the ring. Kharma tried to punch me, but I dogded it, and pulled her hair and she fell backwards to the mat. Kane then hopped up on the apron, but Daniel immediately pulled him down, making him hit his head on the apron. Then J&J security tried to jump him until Seth made the save, attacking both of them with his briefcase until Hunter kicked him in the gut and set him up for the Pedigree. Then, Brie grabbed Seth's briefcase and hit Triple H right across the skull.

I was so distracted by what happened at ring side, that Kharma had got up and picked me up by my arms, and set me up for her finishing maneuver. She then slammed me down and pinned me. Kharma had won the match and Brie got in the ring, helping me get out of it.

Brie, Seth, Bryan and I stood at the top of the ramp as we looked on at Team Authority stand victorious. Stephanie had a mic. "You pathetic fools, don't you realize that the Authority never loses? We are victorious and we have a proposition for you all. You all know that our TLC PPV is coming up, and here's what's going down. We are issuing a challenge, not that any of you are a challenge to us. Seth Rollins, Brie Bella, Daniel Bryan, and Nikki Bella vs. Kane, Kharma, Triple H, and myself in a TLC Match! If we win, you are all our servants for a month. If you get lucky, the Authority will be out of power for good. What do you say?" I looked at all of my team mates before receiving a mic from a tech producer. "Daniel, I think you know what I'm about to say." Brie and Bryan smirked and began doing the 'YES' chant, the crowd following again. "We'll see you at TLC!" I yell as the Authority smirked and we smirked back, the crowd going ballistic at the shocking announcement.

Alright, FINALLY A DAMN UPDATE FROM ME. SORRY GUYS, I STILL LOVE YOU! PLEASE, VOTE AND COMMENT!

- JOHNCENAGUY