Chapter~3~

I'm back😜🍹

just finished rewriting this chapter and lets just say i really like it. i will probably look back at it tomorrow and think its complete trash but still

katsuki's pov:

i watch as Deku sits down on the couch opposite of mina, falling back onto it letting his head rest on the back of the couch. i look over as he lets his eyelids fall making his lashes rest on his freckled cheeks as his lips fall into a straight line. i walk over and take a seat next to him. "you probably should start to get unpacked before it gets too late" mina said glancing at the suitcases that were in the middle of the floor, i could see her OCD almost popping out of her eyeballs. Deku stretches his arms hitting me in the face in the process. " I'm so sorry kacchan," he says letting a couple of snickers escape his plump lips." damn nerd" i scoffed, rolling my eyes in the process. "go pick your shit up i can see raccoon eyes having a cow over it," i said while getting a glare from mina. "I'm not having a cow over it," she said with a grumble " I'm just discomforted by the way it's just laying there in the middle of the room," she said still eyeing the suitcase. he gets up and grabs his suitcase and looks around with a confused look on his face. " where am i sleeping?" he asks glancing at both me and raccoon eyes. " you're gonna be sharing a room with bakubabe" mina said side eying me to see my reaction, i glare back at her to tell her to back off. she shrugs her shoulders then returns her focus to Deku, who is still standing with his suitcase in the middle of the room glancing around like a lost puppy. " ill show you to the room nerd just stop with the weird fucking looks" i said while getting up from the couch and walking across the bus to the closed-door which marked the beginning of my room. i open the door and glance over my shoulder to see Deku right behind me nervously shifting his gaze and fidgeting with his suitcase. i push the door open to the small not made for 2 beds room, i walk farther in and plop down on the bed closest to the door. " over there is your drawers" i say pointing to slider doors built into the wall. "okay" he said dragging his suitcase over to the other bed.

Deku jumped onto his bed face-first onto his stomach." I'm so tired" he said grumbling into his pillow. i rolled my eyes, when we were kids Deku was never the morning person he was always the one that wanted to stay up late and then sleep in the next morning. "well maybe if you went to ned at 8:30 as i did you wouldn't be so fucking tired" i said glancing over at the unmoving green bush that laid on the bed. "but night time is my me time kacchan" he said with a whine that was barely audible due to the fact his head was still buried into his pillow. " well when you're on tour with us your gonna want to go to bed early cause dunce face likes to play his weird-ass music in the mornings" i said thinking back to all the times i was rudely interrupted by baby shark blasting threw his speakers that were worth more than him. "i can sleep threw anything kacchan, if i could sleep threw your snoring when we were kids then i think i can sleep threw some music" he said raising his head out of his pillow to look at me. " my snoring was not that load" i said throwing one of my pillows at his head. 

" it sounded like a fog horn kacchan, auntie use to complain to me about it all the time" he said giving me a pointed look. " your a dick" i growl out glaring at him. " last time i checked i did have one of those" he said  nodding his head sacrasticly. " oh i have one if those too" said dunce face who had his head in the door. " im very uncomfterable right now" i said  glancing between the two who both had matching grins on there faces. " its what im best at" dunce face says while snapping his fingers into two finger guns while raising his eyebrows up and down. " why the fuck are you here dunce face?" i ask raising both of my eyebrows qustinlgy at him. " well i wanted to ask if you have any pictures of your mom or maybe even your dilf of a dad"  dunce face says while trying to wink at me but its just him blinking very slowly. " your disgusting"i say glaring at him for even asking me that question. " your gay?" deku asks tilting his head to the side. " your mom's gay" dunce face says. " my moms dead" deku says with a straight face. my mouth drops open and i glance over at dunce face to see him with wide eyes and his mouth gaping open. 

" im so sorry i di-" dunce face starts to say till deku intrupts him. " no its fine its how i get over my trauma, just smile and laugh threw it" deku said snickering . " its a way to cope "  dunce face says laughing awkwardly. " oh a nd about the question, im pan" he says prodly with his chin tilted up. " why did you ask anyway, ik im hot but like we just met" he says doing the fuck boy face, intesnly biting his lip. " No thats not what i meant. not that i dont think your hot or anything, cause you are very attractive but your not my type" deku says rambling with a bright red blush on his face. " it was just a joke man" dunce face says raising his hands in the air. " unless" dunce face says biting his lip while squinting his eyes and pushing is hair back with one hand and with the other trying to lean on the door but missing it and falling over. " you have some very interesting freinds kacchan" deku says chuckling . " i woudnt call them my friends" i say grumbling. i look over at dunce face who is still on the floor giving me the puppy dogs eye while pouting. " bakubabe you dont mean that" he says still with the same pout on his face. " oh but i do i say getting up from my bed and stepping over the still pouting dunce face and walking out of the room.

thank you for reading 💕🙂

Please vote for the chapter it helps me stay motivated 😊🙂

Also, check out my first book 😜🤣💉❤️