Chapter~ 4~

I'm so sorry for the chapter picture i just found it on Etsy and thought it was the funniest thing ever... i hate myself 

Izuku's pov:

i watch as kacchan gets up and walks out of the room stepping over kaminari in the process." if it makes you feel better he treats you guys way better than his friends in middle school" i say glancing at the now empty doorway. " wow really" he says eyes filled with amazement. " ya i can tell he thinks of you as a friend even though he won't admit it" i say sighing remembering the not exactly good old days. " you guys seem like you were close back then" he said getting up from the floor. " close is a word for it" i said awkwardly laughing. i glance up at him. he wears a questioning gaze with squinted eyes. "I'm gonna leave it cause i feel like it's going to get heavy if i don't," he said still with the same look on his face. he starts to back out of the room. "you remind me of a Pikachu" i mutter to myself but apparently he heard it too " really? i was thinking more of a Flynn rider from tangled" he says looking at me with a smolder. i try to stifle a laugh but one comes out anyway.

"We have some icebreakers prepared, so we should probably go check that out," kaminari says walking out of the door looking back at me for a second. " you coming?" he said raising both his eyebrows. " oh ya, sorry," i say quickly getting up from my spot on my new bed and following him out of the small room. i look around and see at everyone is already sitting on the couch talking except for kacchan who is on his phone scrolling through something that looks like Instagram. i walk over to the only spot that's open which seems to be next to kacchan. i look over at the others to see mina smirking while raising both her eyebrows up and down. i give her a "wtf" face and take my seat next to kacchan." let's play some truth or dare mama wants her tea" Mina says shimming and dancing around Kirishima who is sitting on the floor in between kaminari's legs. 

" is she always like this" i whisper to kacchan who looks up from his phone making our faces only inches apart. his crimson eyes meet mine and i feel the wind get knocked out of me." ya and it's fucking annoying" he says with his eyes searching around my face. i turn away from the eye contact and take a relieved breath, i felt like i was about to pass out from the lack of oxygen getting to my head. i look back over at kacchan to see him giving me a questioning look. a blush crosses my face out of embarrassment. i get snapped out of my head by mina who is shaking kaminari's shoulders back and forth. "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SHE TEXTED ME," mina says squealing and letting go of his shoulders to dance around the room with her phone in hand. " what's she talking about," i ask kacchan who is back to being on his phone." she has this thing with this girl where they both like each other but the other girl isn't ready for a relationship but raccoon eyes is ready for one and want one with her but the other girl doesn't even text raccoon eyes like ever and leaves her on delivered and open for days and sometimes won't even respond." he says letting a breath out at the end. " does she even like mina?" i ask confused. " that's what the other girl says," kacchan says shrugging his shoulder looking at mina with a semi concerned look. 

"I'm just worried about her i can tell she really likes this girl," kacchan says in a whispered tone. " the great Katsuki Bakugou is concerned about someone, what alternate dimension am i in," i say with a shocked tone giggling at the end. "you're a dick," he says grumbling." okay now let's play truth or dare already before i leave to go make my pizza rolls," Denki says from his spot on the couch. " dunce face don't you fucking dare," kacchan says shooting kaminari a glare from across the room. " oh ya i forgot you're a health freak' kaminari says rolling his eyes looking longingly at the small freezer in the kitchen where I'm guessing the pizza rolls are stored. " okay you guys should all know the rules of truth or dare," mina says walking into the middle of the room where we have kinda made an oval like shape." so im gonna go first," she says smirking at kaminari. "truth or dare kami," mina says chuckling with a sadistic grin on her face. " im going to go with truth because i feel like im going to regret dare" kaminari says shifting his wait on the couch looking a little uncomfterable. " did you or did you not use bakubabes eyeliner lastweek when you went on that blind date" mina says grining ear to ear.

 " you said you would keep it a secret" kaminari whined glancing over at kacchan with panicked eyes. " you did fucking  what" kacchan asks shooting kaminari a squinty eyed glare. " i ran out of my own and i know you had some" kaminari says with a nervous smile on his face staring at the ground which is what im guessing is trying to avoid eye contact with kacchan as much as possible. " your dead" kacchan says before quickly jumping from his spot on the couch launching himself at kaminari, while kaminari is climbing on the back of the couch to try to get away from himbut to his misfortune kacchan grabs him by the leg pulling him towards him. Mina and Kirishima quickly try to separate them both sharing an eye-roll before trying to pry Kacchan's hands of kaminari.  i don't know why but watching this scene unfold in front of me just brought up lots of very unpleasant memories from middle school that made my blood boil." WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SUCH A DICK" i scream shocking everyone aseptically Kaccchan who is staring at me with confused eyes that turn to anger.

 " IM THE DICK?" he screams letting go of kaminari and getting up from the floor. "IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?" i say standing up from the couch facing him eye to eye. " THE ONLY REASON I EVER WAS A DICK TOO YOU WAS CAUSE YOU DESERVED IT" he screams back his crimson eyes filled with fire. "I DIDNT DESERVE ANY OF THE SHIT YOU MADE ME GO THREW IN MIDDLE SCHOOL," i say meeting his eyes with the same fire. " DONT ACT LIKE YOUR SUCH A VICTIM YOU ALWAYS WERE LOOKING DOWN ON ME" he yells as a hint of emotion flashed in his eyes, gone just as fast as it came. " THE ONLY ONE ACTING LIKE A VICTIM HERE IS YOU," i say as i realize how close we are, our faces are centimeters apart as we are both panting from how loud we were screaming. " this is stupid, i don't even know why i started a fight in the first place it's not like any of my words would get into that thick skull of yours," i say as i back away from him leaving the living room to enter the bedroom me and Kaccahn share.

I'm so sorry but like... i wanted to write a screaming match cause i just love the sexual tension that it can give you anyway please vote for the chapter and comment i love reading threw

ALSO Merry Chrysler everyone 🌲