part eight

It happened too fast for Ashton to comprehend.
His mind was aware of the fact that he needed to come up with a flawless explanation as to why a teenager from one of the classes he was teaching showed up at his house on a Wednesday afternoon. His body on the other hand was practically frozen in place and it took a certain blonde to nudge his side and mumble, 'Ashton, don't you want to introduce us?', to get him moving again.

'Uh, yeah, yeah sure', Ashton snapped back and looked back and forth between his best friend and his affair.

'This is my best friend Michael', Ashton started, 'and this..'
He paused, thinking his next words over and over, before actually speaking them, 'this is my little cousin Luke..'
If he was physically able to, Ashton would've punched himself as hard as he could the moment the lie had escaped his lips.

'Your cousin?'
A literal question mark was written all over Michael's face. Of course, the boy had met Ashton's family before and Luke most definitely had not been part of those meetings.

'Yeah.. my cousin. You remember? My aunt Holland had three kids? Luke is the second child', he lied and fortunately, his voice wasn't as shaky and betraying as he had expected it to be.

'Really? I was so sure, she only had two', Michael voiced his inner process of thoughts, trying to find the memories belonging to the introduction years ago. It had been a brief interaction and Ashton therefore had hope to have fooled his best friend.

'Hm, I guess I'm just getting old', Michael laughed and extended his hand for Luke to shake, 'nice to meet you though and sorry for somehow not remembering you.'
Luke being the well-taught boy he was, smiled his brightest smile and shook Michael's hand, 'No worries, it's nice to meet you too.'
Together, they sat back down in the office and Ashton left shortly to get another chair.

'I could swear that Ashton has never mentioned you before', Michael said again, eyeing Luke suspiciously.

'I bet he hasn't', Luke grinned and looked at his lover, that had just reentered the room.

'Pardon?'

'Oh, nothing', Luke smiled and folded his hands, 'Michael and I were just talking.'
Ashton hesitantly nodded and sat down infront of his laptop. Knowing that Luke would use the opportunity to glance at the documents, he quickly saved them, before turning his laptop off and facing the two boys infront of him.

The slight awkwardness stayed throughout the whole time Michael was there and once the man declared that it was time for him to leave, Ashton wasn't at all trying to hold him back.

'We should really work on seeing each other more often', Michael said, opening the door of the apartment and stepping out.

'Yeah, definitely', Ashton agreed and hugged his friend goodbye. Before Michael left though, he turned to Luke, 'Great to see you again too Luke.'

'My pleasure', Luke replied, smiling at Michael and waving as the man left.
The door shut behind him and the two boys left behind simultaneously turned to face each other.

'Damn, that was awkward', Ashton said first.

'Oh yeah, absolutely. He's a nice guy though', Luke pointed out, turning around and walking back into Ashton's office.

Confused as to why Luke would leave him standing like this, Ashton followed the blonde and watched him get comfortable on the desk.
Since the teacher had cleaned up a bit during their talk, there was easily enough space for Luke to sit now and when the student bit his lip with a seductive grin, it slowly dawned on Ashton, what the blonde was trying to do.

'You're such a naughty boy.. on my desk?', the teacher asked as he walked closer to Luke, spreading his legs to stand in-between them.

'If you won't take me at school, at least take me here', Luke said and grabbed Ashton's hand, putting it on his already hardened crotch. The gesture alone was enough to make him grow hard as well and the blonde teen happily acknowledged that by unbuttoning Ashton's pants.