Explenation Of The Au, Dragons Ext.

Hiiiiii, im back im sorry for not posting, at the time im not so busy but no motivacion and ideas!
Soo, im getting some weird ideas, here are the ideas, and some headcanons of the story :D
So the dragons right like the water dragon can control water ext right, but they can also use fire idk, they just be op. There weaknes is all the dragons, but hey they still kinda good.
Fire dragons they control on fire ob.
There weaknese is water duh.
Earth dragons, one  of my personal favivorites, cus mother earth ya know? They can control earth stuff natural stuff like plants.they be kinda over powerd cus if your in grass or something natural they can just kill you there. There weakness is all the elements expect water they are friends :)
Lighting dragon, one thing overpowerd there weakness is nothing tech. But they have low hp.
Ender dragon
Like very very ob and over powerd,
No weakness, alot hp.
Headcanons
Dream wears a mask cus hes ashamed
Of all the scars that he has for being and ender dragon. But the others(family) think its something that means power so they dont cover
themselves.
Dream  and techonoblade
Were childhood friends but then sapererated, cus dream was going to
End beacuse royalty, geogre idk, technoblade its beacuse phil.
Ranboo and tubbo
Ranboo and tubbo after they found micheal they took him to the end so he wasent alone.
Tommy is living whit tubbo and ranboo cus he has separation anxiety.
Wilbur is revied in this au.
Wilbur and quackity
I kinda ship quackbur but also karlnapity so yeah. It will be both of them.
Fundy is furry dragon.
Fundy does not get adotped, hes still son of wilbur.
A/N: since sapnap and karl bertayed quackity, quackbur it is.
Techonoblade is not piglin any more, hes a nether dragon, but fire ya know.
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N=this the end of the chapter of explanation.
Word count= 345 words.
Bye for now!