Chapter 1[ Where It All Stared]

Dream pov
Location=end castel.
Time=07:15
Dream wakes up, to his phone alarm beeping, he stops it and stretches and get up from bed.
-yawn-, "damn what time it is" he looks at the time "07:15". "guess i better get up or techno will kill me if i get up late"
-he walks throw the long hallway, going down the stairs, he heads to kitchen and makes breakfast, i bowl of cereal.
He puors he milk first and then the cereal.
He happily eats his cereal, and goea to the sink and washea it and puts it place.
He goes up the stairs, and goes into his room, he picks his clothes which are green hood, black rippes jeans, fingerless gloves, and white socks.
His shoes are green btw.
He grabs his towel, and goes to bathroom, and he takes a cold shover.
He fineshes, he brushes his teeth.
He gets out of the bathroom goes to his room, gets dressed and grabs his stuff and says bye to his family, and flys to the portal, and as he arrives to the smp, the runs into the rether portal, and walks in.
As he sees techno and he waves.
Techno pov
As i wait for dream, i see dream sear the nether portal waveing, as i wave back i go down the stairs to open the doors.
"hi nerd" "hi techno" "ya ready?, youre going down" i say. "oh yeah, we will see about that!" he says as he comes in.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Time skip
Nobody pov

Dream and techno, start to go up the stairs to a duel room.
As they get ready, dream and techno start the fight and ofcourse techno won, cus TECHNOBLADE NEVER DIES, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD- cough cough anyway when techno won, techno helped dream up as dream grabbed technos hand - under his masked blushed a little becuase of the the touch. also techno blushed, just little to be hidden.
"thanks, and good duel" said the blonde " no problem."said the pinkette.
As they walked down stairs, to get a snack since they were a lil hungry.
Dream ate some coockies and techno did to, dream lifted his masked to eat it was just enogh to his freckles and plump rosy lips.
Techo was there just stareing and eating but also simping and as he stared to heat up.
Dream who had justfineshed the cookies, he looked at techno that was still stareing and simping, he stared to chuckle.
Techno looking at him just there.
Dream as he started want to techno's reaction when he took it off.
As dream slowly took the mask off, techno in his mind started to panick.
Techno mind pov
Fuck
Shit
Jesus fucking crist
Help
AAAAAAHHANWHWNHEJEHWJDNS end of techno mind pov
Dream looked at techno whit his emerald eyes
Techno looked at him and started to heat up quckly.
Dream just stared at techno smirking, "damn, your hella pretty" the pinkette mumbled.
"thanks" the blonde said.
Time skip uwu
Dream and techno where now in technos room playing t or d.
A/n: no sexual shit in here, so yeah
But fluff, and maybe something that maybe will make you just die there
As they continued techno, got and idea on his head, since it was his turn. He would.
"dream t or d"
" d"
"dream i dare you to wear a bunny suit, dont worry id your not comfortable you can-"
"no its ok" as he walked to get his bag
"wait you have a bunny suit in there" the pnkette said suprised.
"yeah" he blonde said as he walked in the closet.
As the minutes passed the closet finaly opend.
Dream came out looking like this.

-techno just startes and nose bleeds------------------------------------------------------------ to be continuedWord count- 635E

----------------------------------------------------------- to be continued
Word count- 635
E