Chapter 11

(Bailey) 'No not really only when you ask stupid questions like that. Really she does mean it she even told us girls before we even met you guys. She was so smitten with him when she saw him for the first time.'

----------------------------------
Caitlyn POV
' You go Bailey!' It is true Avery really is smitten about Zayn. Ever since she first saw him at the X-Factor Auditions. Just I have but for my Niall.
*Flashback*
(Tori) 'Oh my gosh these are the best seats in the house!' I'm really excited for the auditions to start I so far I have seen a few handsome faces backstage.
(Avery) ' I still get get it through my mind that we have had a full conversation with the Simon Cowell!'
(Bailey) 'I've gotten almost 1k follow requests on Instagram and I gained like 2k followers on Twitter. How about you guys?'
'I've gotten 1k on each!'
(Morgan) 'I've gained 1.2k and I'm getting a lot of nice comments!'
(Tori) 'Hey um it's starting.'
...
'Hey Avery look at him(Zayn) He's cute isn't he! Huh Aves!'
(Avery) 'Heck yeah I hope he qualifies.
...
*End of Flashback*
I'm glad that they qualified. We've supported them since we saw them audition even during their solos.
'Tori, what's up with you today? You seem on edge!'
(Tori) 'Really? I thought I was always like this?'
(Avery) 'Yeah but...'
(Tori) 'I'm normally not this violent, I'm sorry but I can't help it!'
(Bailey) 'It's ok just try to relax, I here the boys give good back rubs!'
'Don't forget amazing and unforgettable Hugs!'
(Morgan) 'And Cuddle-bugs!'
*all the girls laugh uncontrollably*
'This is the best time I've had in a while!'
(Tori) 'Race Yah!'
(Louis) 'to where?'
(Tori) 'over there!'
*Tori points to the far side of the lake to a large moss covered rock*
(Niall) 'Challenge Accepted!'
(Morgan) 'Guys against the Girls!'
(Harry) 'Zayn and Avery can keep watch from the dock! If that's ok?'
(Avery) 'I'm fine with that! Are you Zayn?'
(Zayn) 'Yeah!'
(Liam) 'ok so it's Louis, Niall, Harry and Me against Tori, Caitlyn, Bailey, and Morgan?'
(Niall) 'Yes Sir, and Zayn could you start us off?'
(Zayn&Avery) '5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Go..'
We took off across and Louis and Tori were in the lead for a long while until Harry dove under with Bailey right behind him and Came up like 3 feet ahead of Louis.

------------------------------
Please go follow my Instagram for updates
@kaycee.91