pt 4) should I join?

I spent the whole day with Luis after that, we went to the mall and then he walked me home, but then I realized something the team has a game on Saturday, tommorow is Friday. Should I join the team and surprise them?

[Friday]

I woke up at 9:30 this morning and practice starts at 11 so I left the house around 10:30 to meet Bombay at the rink before anyone.

I get dressed and grab my skates around 10:30 and start off for the rink and get there in about 5 minutes. I get to the rink put on my skates and skate over to the bench to Bombay.

Bombay: hey Conway, what are you doing here so early

Y/n: hey coach, I decided............ I'm going to join the team

Bombay: bout time

Y/n: but don't tell the team I want to surprise them, could you get me a jersey by tommorow?

Bombay: of course, I'll have it ready by the game tommorow

Y/n: alright I'll get here a little early
So I can get ready

Bombay: alright kiddo, well I have to head back to my office to finish some stuff in my office, your good to stay in here until practice start

Y/n: ok thanks coach

Bombay: no problem Conway

When Bombay walked away i started doing tricks

[Luis' POV]

I got to practice a bit earlier today around 10:45 as I walked through I saw y/n on the ice. She was REALLY good, doing tricks and skating around, I just wish she would join the team already, she's amazing with her turns and tricks, beautiful.

She finished her tricks and started skating around. I quickly got my skates on and skated up behind her.

[Y/n's POV]

I got finished doing all my turns and just started to skate around. The I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Luis: hi beautiful

Y/n: hi baby

Luis: when are you gonna join the team
*He says in a whiny voice*

Y/n: you never know

He came skating up beside me and grabbed my hand and we skates until practice started
.........................................................................
Hey y'all! I am so excited for what's to come in this book. Sorry this was a short chapter, but I hope your enjoying it! 

The picture at the top of the page is the posting schedule starting tommorow 6/29/21.