pt 13) Big game

[Y/n's POV]

I woke up the next morning around 9:00am and decided to make sure my gear was ready. We had to be at the locker by 11 to gear up since the game was at noon. I got my gear together and got a shower. I still had a sick feeling in my stomach, I feel like someone's gonna get hurt.

We all got to the locker room and started getting geared up. I geared up and sat staring into space with the same sick feeling. It was our first game against Iceland. The biggest, toughest team in the tournament. I know for a fact this isn't going to go well.

Luis: babe, babe?

I snapped back to reality.

Luis: babe, are you ok?

Y/n: yeah, I'm just worried about today

Luis: trust me, you'll be ok, plus you have Dean and Fulton

Dean and Fulton walked over.

Dean: yeah, don't sweat it.

Fulton: exactly Conway, when have I ever let you down

Y/n: your right, thanks guys

Fulton: no problem

Dean: now let's get out there and play some hockey!

                              ***

We were now in the 2 period and we were getting crushed, I watch from the bench as Adam goes closer to Iceland's net. Closer. Closer. He shot and I was silent. Score!!!!! Adam got is our first point. Adam and I have been close since he joined the Ducks, mostly because Charlie and I were the only ones that weren't completely assholes to him when he joined. So Adam was on of my best friends and I trusted him as much I trusted Fulton which was alot.

I saw Adam throw his hands in the air and skate around the net happy we scored. And then a Iceland player slammed his stick onto Adams right wrist. I got so pissed. Everyone on bench got angry as the red didn't call anything.

Bombay: C'mon red call something!

I looked over as he hunched in pain, my blood boiling.

Y/n: you son of a bitch

I got up and jumped over the side of the  box.

Charlie: y/n what are you doing!

I skated over to Adam and grabbed him.

Y/n: hey, hey Adam are you ok?

Adam: I'm fine, that just really hurt

Y/n: ok, let's get you over to the bench.

I started to turn around.

Adam: hey, please make sure coach knows on fine, I don't want to be kicked out of the rest of the tournament, I'm ok, promise me?

Y/n: I promise

Adam: thanks

Y/n: no problem banksie

We both went over to the bench. We ended up loosing big time. 12-1. Honestly, Adam and I have haven't talked a lot since this whole Goodwill games thing, and I miss talking to him. After a he is one of my best friends.