chpt 6: danger

"Missy, are you sure? "

I looked up at the house, clenching the paper in my hand. Gathering up all my courage, I reached for the doorbell.

Before I left the cafe, Lucas had came to me, stuffing a paper in my hand and winked. An address was written on it, and I let Driver Kim drive me there.

Ding dong.

Silence. Then the gate slowly slid open.

A tall man was standing at the door, looking at me. He was handsome, around his twenties, with a pair of pyjamas. He frowned, and I noticed his right hand was bandaged up.

"Sorry, who are you? " The man asked, approaching me. I look back at Driver Kim, who nodded in encouragement.

"My name is Lee Raejin, sorry to disturb you. " I bowed, and he bowed at me. "I know you, you're Chaeyang-ssi's friend, right? " His expression soften. "I'm Xukun. How can I help you? "

"Chaeyang told me that she went out with you and since then she hadn't reply to me... " I started. Xukun nodded. "Come inside, please. Would your driver like to come in too? " He said, eyeing Driver Kim.

"Sure. " Driver Kim stepped up. To my surprise, Xukun nodded and opened the door, letting us into the house. A long mirror was fastened on the wall in the living room, where a comfortable couch sat in front of it. 

"Take a seat, I'll get some tea." Xukun gave a polite smile as I sat down carefully on the couch. Driver Kim watched, as Xukun disappeared. "Missy, this man does not seemed to be who he is."

"I know. " I muttered back. "I don't like him, either."

*

Chaeyang's hands were pressed on the glass. She was screaming, banging on the glass, trying to get the attention of Raejin and the ajussi that drives her home.

"Raejin-ah! Raejin-ah!" She screamed, her hair flying all over the place and there were multiple bruises on her face. A collar wrapped around her neck, while a long chain attached the the bed was fastened around her ankle.

She could only watch in fear, as that monster placed three cups of tea on the table. She saw as Raejin exchanged a few words with him, and she looked around frantically, for anything that can capture their attention.

But Xukun did a good job. The two-way mirror was made up of hard glass, and the walls are sound-proof. Chaeyang's eyes widened as she see Raejin take a sip of the tea, and Xukun's knowing smile.

"No... Don't drink it... Raejin-ah!" The tears flowed from her eyes. In front of her eyes, Xukun moved quickly - from under the couch, he pulled a baseball bat, and swing it to Driver Kim's head. The man dropped like a rag doll, and Raejin screamed, backing away from Xukun.

Chaeyang clawed at the glass, as her best friend tried to move away from the monster, but soon was knocked out by the drug in the tea.

Chaeyang let out a scream. Her hatred and fear against the man outside had never been so much, and she froze when the pervert turned to look at her, mouthing something.

"No... You can't do this! " Chaeyang screamed, throwing herself against the wall, understanding.

"Another pet has arrive, baby. "

Jungwon frowned.

"Heesung hyung's sister... " He looked over at Heesung, who wasn't smiling anymore.