CHAPTER 5

STOP CUMMING IN MY COMMENTS

kinks: bondage, praising, degrading, vibrator, thigh riding, cum control.

Chapter 5

George heard some fidgeting with keys and a door open. Dream was finally home from the store.

"Ohh George I'm backkk!"

"Stop saying it as if we're in a manhunt." George giggled.

"You're such an idiot."

Dream put down the groceries and almost immediately noticed how big George's problem was getting. He didn't want to say anything to embarrass George too much especially after the event that happened during their catnap. So he just ignored it. They made some pancakes and sat down at the table eating while watching a movie called 365 days. Of course Dream knew exactly what he was doing when he chose that movie for them to watch together. George didn't know though. They were watching intently until the boat scene came on. This was the end for George.

George couldn't help himself anymore, he couldn't control his body. He was in the most heat he's ever been in his entire goddamn life. He scooted over next to Dream and straddled him on his lap. Dream took notice. He began to grow hard from the sudden connection. George was sweating profusely, feeling very nervous. Dream loved that. Neither could hold back any longer at this point. Dream initiated their kissing. He kissed George softly yet with so much passion. Dream tried to slip his tongue in, but George being the brat he is denied his access.

"Disobeying are we?"

"N-no..."

"Good boy."

George knew that if he disobeyed Dream was going to punish him and he wanted that desperately. They went back to kissing and Dream tried to slip his tongue in again but George wouldn't let him.

"George, if you keep being such a brat I'm going to punish you."

"I know Dream."

"You're such a dirty slut aren't you George."

Dream began to bump his knee up and down giving George more friction. George desperately chased the friction and he wanted more. He thrusted his hips forward begging for Dream. He almost came in his pants when Dream stopped bouncing his leg. George whimpered at the loss of friction he craved.

"Desperate are we? God George, you're so needy."

George kept trying to hump Dream's thigh. But only to find Dream grabbing him by the waist hard enough that he can't move his hips.

"Dirty little slut. Look at you. So desperate trying to ride me like that."

George moaned pleadingly.

"Use your words baby."

"P-please.."

"C'mon beg for me."

"D-dream p..please I need you so bad.. I need you inside me."

That was good enough for Dream. He pinned George down on the couch pushing his knee into George's crotch.

"aHHhHh~"

George thrusted his hips forward as Dream kissed his neck placing hickies all over him, looking for that sweet spot.

"Oh gOd DreaMm~"

Bingo. Dream sucked and kissed George's sweet spot for a while as he slowly placed little kisses down to his waist. Dream took off his shirt and pulled down both of their pants. Now they were both fully naked. George's face heated up from the embarrassment of being naked in front of Dream. He poorly attempted to hide his cock by putting his legs together.

"God you look so cute when you're like this."

Dream spread George's legs apart exposing George. George's face went completely red. Dream left the couch to go get some supplies. He came back with a box of various things.

"Wh-what's that Dream?"

"You'll see, baby."

Dream opened the box to reveal some bondage and a vibrator. He wrapped the bondages around George's legs and hands so he couldn't do anything except lay there and take his punishment. Dream took the vibrator and tied it to the tip of George's cock, the touch of his hands making George squirm underneath him. Dream pulled out a remote and turned the vibrator to 10.

"OH GOD DREAM~~"

George moaned uncontrollably.

"C'mon you can take it, kitten."

"Y-you'rE just g-g-gonna waTch mE~?"

"I want to see your pretty face while you're squirming all tied up like that. It's cute."

"AggGhHH DreAM~"

"Oh gOd I'm g-gonna cum..!"

Dream turned off the vibrator. George winced and squirmed around thrusting his hips forward desperately trying to finish somehow.

"Not so fast Georgie. You only cum when I say you can. You got that slut?"

"Y-yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir.."

"That's better."

Dream put three fingers in George's mouth.

"Suck."

George sucked his fingers. Dream took them out of his mouth and one by one slowly pushed them inside George.

"mmN~"

He pulled them out after he stretched George enough. Dream then pulled out a bottle of lube and stroked his dick with it.

"Ready?"

"Mhm!"

Dream lined up his cock with George's hole and slowly began pushing in.

"F-faster dream~"

"A little whore aren't you?"

Dream began to pound himself into George while making breathy moans.

"God you're so tight."

"Uu-HhhHhH~"

Dream flipped George over so his ass was up in the air facing towards him. Dream continued thrusting into George trying to find his prostate. He began to pet his tail which made George push himself into Dream more. George started to purr continuously.

"Such a good boy for me George."

"MmMm~"

Dream kept thrusting and petting his tail when George let out a very lewd moan.

"AHhhhHHHH UHhHuHUh RIGHT THERE~ OH GOD DREAM~"

Found it.

"DREAM I'M GONNA CUM OH GOD DREAM PLEASE PLEASE LET ME CUM AHHH UGHHH UAHH~"

"Cum for me George."

A big shot of white came out of George and onto the couch as Dream came inside of George at the same time. They laid down beside each other panting.

"You're mine and mine only ok George?"

"Yes Dream I'm all yours."

AN: i hope you guys enjoyed this story. if you have any requests for me lemme know. and hopefully i don't have to reupload this shit again cause that would be a pain in the ass.

update: thank you all so much for all the votes! i really appreciate it. :)

update again: hate this fanfic sm i wish i never posted it why did it get popular its so bad,, guys why are you reading this

some of you guys comment the weirdest shit i stfg 💀