Welcome!

Hello!! This little chapter will just be the character aesthetics, and some info about this story! I will try my best to upload when I can, but please feel free to give feedback!<33

So before we start I just wanna mention, that these names were just randoms that I came up with, so I hope I didn't take anyone's names! If I did, please let me know, and I can work it out from there. I also wanna put out there that I am not the perfect writer, to be honest not even close to one haha! But I will try my best, and I'd love feedback to help me get better.

Okay finally here's the character aesthetics!:

      Lorelei (Lore) June:  Lorelei is the type of girl who does NOT know how to use her filter nor does she care. What she does know how to do, is be really sweet and generous to others. She loves helping people with the best of her abilities. She enjoys painting and going in walks by herself. She lives with her mom and only with her mom. They don't bond much, so she's usually alone but Lorelei enjoys that.

She's a redhead (I love this type of hair so much!), with the streetwear type of style. She is very outgoing when she wants to be, and does not care what people think of her. She's 17!

      Now here is

      Now here is.... Aziel Brooks:  He of course is the type of guy who has only sarcasm in his vocabulary. He does not give a care in the world, but to make people laugh at his jokes. He can be kind..when he wants to be. He enjoys working out and being active.  His life seems so perfect with the married parents, pretty house, money. But there's secrets to come behind close doors, that stay dead bolted.

He has dark hair and dresses with whatever clothes he has. He is always talking and making jokes, somehow still keeping up with school. He's 18.

  This is Delia!! (Dels:) She is like the sweetest little creature you'll ever meet

This is Delia!! (Dels:) She is like the sweetest little creature you'll ever meet. I literally love her! She's always such an energetic queen, she loves doing any outdoor things! She loves drawing too <3 She's also 17!

 I literally love her! She's always such an energetic queen, she loves doing any outdoor things! She loves drawing too <3 She's also 17!

I will most likely end up adding more characters here in the future, like friends and family. If you do not like the people I have chosen for the aesthetics feel free to pick different ones!<3