--eula

Format: oneshot

Characer: eula lawrence, from genshin impact

Soft yandere!eula x innocent!reader

3RDPOV

--EULA STARED AT THE GLOWING, CHEERY AURA OF THE SHORT GIRL. She did not even bother to hide her piercing stare at the woman. Y/n L/n, one of the most famous people in mondstadt. Known for her cheery personality and kindness, she was one of the most likeable people in mondstadt. She did not pretend to be kind, eula saw that with her own eyes. She had the will of helping people, and it was sincere. One time, she'd seen the woman marching around, giving the knights a few chocolates, and the other day, was giving the acting grandmaster a dandelion, and the librarian, a cecilia.

Love. One of the most important things in a humans life, that eula did not expect to happen in her life. Seeing your godly, dark/pale skin color, she really wanted to hold you close. She did not know why either, she just wanted to. Why was she feeling these things towards a girl she barely even knows? She asked herself. She's always been jealous whenever she sees young couples having a romantic walk in the roads of mondstadt. She always get jealous when she sees a fellow knight, waving their wife or husband a goodbye with a kiss on the cheek. When will she be able to experience this? She asked herself.

Why do people care about the most noticeable things, and not the deeper meanings of life; that she wonders. The most noticeable thing on the blue-haired woman was ofcourse, her lineage. Being a descendant of the lawrence clan was not that easy. Just a simple walk through the gates of mondstadt, the eyes of people are already on her roaming figure, whispering such unbelievable things-- the ones she doesn't even did.

When did she hurt a knight? All she remembered was she helped a knight who was about to get slain my a lawachurl. When did she get mad at jean? She was just concerned for the acting grandmaster that she might overwork herself. Why can't anyone just understand her? She continues to ask herself this.

She was also just a human, with feelings. Why do they treat her as if she was a ruthless monster?

Though everything changed for her-- when she arrived.

A h/c haired woman skipped up to the gates of mondstadt, waving hello to the two guards as they blushed and waved back to the short-- yet beautiful woman. Eula was in good hunters, sitting down peacefully as everyone stared at the  woman with hatred,, but she felt a pair of eyes,, staring intently at her. She looked back and---

Wow.

How pretty. She thought. However,, the woman had realized she's been staring and blushed bright red in embarassment. She went closer to eula-- who was scared that she'd get cussed out-- though she was used to it.

"Im sorry for staring!! I know its rude-- but you're just very pretty!!" She apologized and bowed as eula stared at her in shock,, the same went for the surrounding citizens.

"I-its fine.." she trailed off as she finally got a good look onto the girl's features. Glowing e/c eyes, long/short h/c shining hair, and dark/light skin-- even though she was sort of short, her beauty definitely gives up for it.

"Are you okay? My names y/n l/n, how about you?-- oh and is it okay for me to accompany you? Im not really.. familiar with the place" she explains and chuckles nervously and sheepishly.

"Ah! ofcourse, y/n, its my honor to have a beautiful prescence with me today--" she laughs on the woman's flustered, bright red face before continuing. "--and the names eula l-" she cuts herself off before saying her last name-- whom she known as a curse, but the shorter woman was having none of it.