--alcina d.

Format: oneshot

Character: alcina dimitrescu, from resident evil 8

Part 1.

3RDPOV

The sky darkens as an h/c haired woman looks outside the window. As rain drops fall from the sky, she beams, standing up before running towards the hallway.

Bumping into someone, she was about to fall onto her bum, yet a cold hand grasps her wrists before she does.

Her hair as yellow as her eyes, bela pulls the frozen girl back up, hugging her and putting her chin ontop the smaller girl's head as she strokes her hair.

"I told you not to run too much in the hallway,"

She scolds in a soft yet stern tone, she didn't want to have the girl hurt.

"Im sorry belaaa, but look, look! Its raining !!"

Y/n looks up at her with such excited eyes, and she looks down at her with a soft smile, not being able to hold back at the girl's obvious excitement and enthusiasm.

"You're looking for daniela, aren't you?"

She nods, clasping her hands into bela's as the blonde smiles.

"Perfect, i think i know where she is,"

Bela pulls the girl with her, the smaller hand in hers tightened, a habit that the girl often does when excited or nervous.

As expected, bela had lead the girl into the library. Pushing the doors open, greeted by a dark, and cold gust of wind. There, they found daniela, sitting down on one of the velvet couches as she reads a fairly thick book in her hands.

The youngest daughter looks up on the sudden entrusion, her face lightening up at the sight of the enthusiastic tomato head.

Tomato head was one of the many nicknames given by daniela to y/n. Because of y/n's cheek getting tinted by pink almost everyday, daniela called her tomato head.

Y/n squeezed bela's hand before running over to daniela, giving the ginger head a pat on the head.

"Dani, its raining!! Can we go out?! Please?"

Daniela couldn't help but chuckle at her extremely excited tone. Tugging at daniela's black robe, the girl pouted.

"Come onnn please?? If we don't hurry, the rain might stop !"

Daniela laughs a bit before standing up, scooping the small girl in her arms as she lets out a squeak.

Bela waves to the both, with y/n returning a wave back enthusiastically as bela slowly unmorphs into countless flies as she disappears in the hall.

---

After getting a fortunately big enough umbrella, daniela steps foot out on the castle garden, the cold wind making her shiver a bit; which was noticed by y/n who took off her sweater shamelessly, left in just a sports bra as daniela widened her eyes and closed it quickly.

She opened her eyes once she noticed she was very comfortable and comfy. Realizing she's wearing y/n's sweater, her eyes softened and smiled-- which quickly turned into a surprised expression when she saw the smaller girl running in the rain.

"Y/n,!! You're gonna get me killed when you get sick!"

Daniela panicked as she tried to chase the smaller girl-- but unfortunately, she was in a disadvantage. Her vampire form doesn't tolerate rain-- which was odd and it stings when it touches their skin.