Chapter 13

You went upstairs to call Donna and your mistress. You knocked on the door which made Donna and Alcina stand up immediately, Donna opened the door and she sighed in relief seeing that you weren't hurt or anything. You smiled at them and you said "I have talked to Ethan, he will be accompanying me to House Moreau and House Heisenberg." "Well that's good to hear." Donna said "Indeed." your mistress said as well.

You all went downstairs and when Ethan saw the 2 lords with you, he was a bit shocked and he raised his gun. "They won't hurt you, I promise." You said to him, Ethan nodded and lowered his gun. Donna handed him the flask and Ethan thanked her, then the whole house was silent for a while until Angie asked "How are you going to defend yourself Y/N?" "We can make a stop at the duke to buy some weapons for you." Ethan said "That seems like a good idea." You replied "What about transportation? It's too dangerous just to walk, with those lycans roaming around." Donna asked "We could take my horse, but I will be the one driving, if it's alright with you Ethan." You said "Yeah it's alright." Ethan replied  

You faced Donna and you immediately got lost in her green eyes the same happened with her, she got lost in your E/C ones. She held your hand and said "Be careful for me, Y/N, please." "I will Donna, don't worry." You replied. She cupped your cheek then you held her hand that was on your cheek, and she leaned in to kiss your cheek, knowing that kissing you on the lips would draw suspicion to her sister more. Your whole face turned red making Angie say "Y/N's blushing!!!!!"  "Stop it Angie!" you yelled. You bent down to face Angie and you said, "Take care of Donna while I'm gone, okay?" "Of course Y/N!! I always do!" Angie replied then you hugged her. And finally, you faced your mistress you took a glance at her hand and it was clenched into a fist.

'Ah, jealous now are we?'

She kneeled to be at your level, her huge hat was covering her face, all you can see were her golden eyes gleaming in the darkness. She held your shoulder and said, "Be careful dear, my daughters and I will be waiting for your arrival." "Yes m'lady, I will."  You replied. 

You looked at Ethan and you asked "Are you ready to go?"  Ethan nodded and the both of you left the house and approached your horse. Once the both of you were on the horse, you took a final look at them and you said, "I'll be back soon, alive and hopefully not injured." Your mistress and Donna nodded in response. "Hold on tight Ethan." "Wait...Wha- OH!!!" your horse immediately galloped very fast making Ethan lose his balance but he held onto your waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be taking my leave as well, my daughters are probably worried and my castle might be a mess right now." Alcina said "I see." Donna said. Alcina approached her horse and got on it "Don't forget about I said earlier Donna, Y/N will be mine and there's nothing you can do about it."  Donna scoffed and said "I doubt that sister, but do take care."  Alcina has finally left, which gave Donna a sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally arrived to where the duke is located. "Ahh Ethan Winters and Y/N L/N, surprised to see you both together. Care to make a purchase?"  the duke said "Actually, yes. Do you have any guns?"  "Guns? Can you even handle those?" Ethan said in shock "Of course I can, I'm stronger than I look." you replied "Of course, Miss Y/N pick whatever you like." 

There were so many options but you decided to pick the M1911 which didn't cost much so you can also buy some ammo, you also decided to put a few upgrades on it. You saw Ethan purchase certain things which included some type of liquid that is in a green bottle. "What is that?" you asked "It's for healing, you should probably buy some too." Ethan replied "I think I would thanks."  A few minutes later you had all you need so you said "I guess that's all I need, you ready?" "Yeah,  I am." Ethan replied. You faced the duke and you said to him "Thank you duke." "Always a pleasure to service you, Mister Winters  and  Miss L/N. Safe travels to you both." The duke replied and the both of you nodded.