I don't know what to name this :D

"What are you doing?"

Albedo peered at you from the corner of his eyes, raising an eyebrow why you were holding his cheek. His work ceased when he felt your warm hand touched his face, bringing down the papers on the desk.

"What am I doing?" You echoed with a slight tilt of your head. "I'm checking if you're okay. You're overworking yourself again." You sighed, placing your hands on your hips.

"I'm not."

He latched his gloved hand on yours and bring it down back to your side. "Hm..." Your [eye color] eyes had a tint of a doubtful frown as you pout. Seeing the Chief Alchemist stuck in his research lab worried you. It's been a while since you've last seen him and that's why you're here today.

He didn't mind when you waltzed in suddenly while he was mixing different kinds of herbs. He knew you wouldn't cause a ruckus inside considering how dangerous his and Sucrose's works are.

"Klee really wanted to play with you, you know." You started and took a sit on a nearby chair in his workshop.

"And so are you." He placed back the various types of equipment to their rightful place and chuckled when he noticed your cheeks reddened.

"I—!"

"Albedo!!" The door slammed open surprising the two teens. The said male felt someone glomped onto his leg. He looked down and saw the Spark Knight wrapped her little arms on his leg so tightly, her ruby eyes scintillating so brightly that was donned with a big grin.

"I saw the sign wasn't in your door anymore!! Does that mean you'll play with Klee?!"

Albedo rested his hand on the top of her head but threw a confused glimpse at her. He's a hundred percent sure last time he checked, the "Experiment in Progress" sign was still hanging to let everyone know he's busy.

His aquamarine eyes landed on you who was innocently reading his notes, awing at his written discoveries and sketches of a place you've never seen before. His fingers pinched the bridge of his nose, heaving a sigh. The Kreideprinz knelt down before Klee and ruffled her big red hat whose eyes were bright as the sun and smile so innocent.

"Yes. My research is almost done so might as well take a break."

Your ears perked up at his words and lifted your head away from the notebook. "If that's so, then I wanna make more bombs with you!!" The child tugged his lab coat and pulled him to the table, laying her hefty backpack on the chair.

She let out her collection of bombs to the Chief Alchemist and stretched her arms to showcase her invention. "Ta-da!! I tried to make a different Jumpty Dumpty!" Albedo placed his fingers on his chin as he inspected the object.

You peered over his shoulder and eyes glimmered admiring the cute little red bunny device. "Woah!! This one seems different from your usual Jumpty Dumpty, Klee!" You leaned against him to get a closer look.

The blonde child giggled but let out a yelp when she felt that her feet weren't touching the ground. Her small hands were now laying on your shoulder as you carry her small stature in your arms.

The Alchemist's focus was now on the timer hidden behind Jumpty Dumpty, surprising him. "It's dangerous if we keep the bombs here. How about we go to Stormterror's Lair to test it out?" His suggestion made the two girls looked at him with sparkling eyes and nodded eagerly.