Book Postponed

Hey y'all! Just letting y'all know that I will be postponing this book for a bit. I have a new chapter drafted and in the process of writing, but the other night I had the most amazing idea for an IwaOi fanfic and I just had to write it. I'm not discontinuing this though, don't worry. I just wanted to let y'all know that there won't be any chapters posted until I get my IwaOi fanfic published. This fic will not be posted in chapters/parts like my other books, it will be one continuous story. Look for a sneak peek and description of the fic below!⬇⬇

Description:

"Reality(noun): the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them."
In other words: the idea that many refuse to face.
An IwaOi angst fanfiction that no one asked for but I wrote anyway.

T/W: Story contains swearing, hospital scenes, and talks of mental disorders.

-I do not own any characters in this book.
-I do own the plot, story, and idea of this book.

Preview for my new IwaOi fanfic: "Obsessed" -

Iwaizumi woke up with a sharp pain in his side. The bright lights of the hospital burned his sensitive eyes as he forced his heavy lids open. He looked around, unsure of what was happening. He spotted a doctor standing outside of his door, who appeared to be discussing something with Iwaizumi's parents. He tried to listen in on what was happening but the hospital was so loud. He was barely able to hear every word the doctor spoke.

". . .he suffered a. . .after the collision. There is swelling. . .left elbow and a sprain in. . .wrist," the doctor flipped the pages of his clipboard back so that they were laying flat again, "but. . .will be okay. The. . .caused a. . .though. He may be. . .from now on but that's the only. . .I have about Hajime-kun. . ."

Iwaizumi tried to remember what had happened. How did he get in the hospital? Why does he have all these injuries? Then he remembered what he heard the doctor say: 'after the collision.'

Oh. That's right.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa were coming home from a date, when someone ran a red light and collided directly into the side of Iwaizumi's truck.

". . .other. . .it," Iwaizumi heard bits of the end of the doctor's sentence.

Other? Other what?

Iwaizumi felt a sudden sharp pain in his side again, "Ow, fuck!" he yelled. Iwaizumi lifted his hospital gown to reveal a big bruise on his side.

"Iwa-chan~ Be quiet, I'm trying to sleep!" a voice whined from behind the curtain that hung next to Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi looked at the curtain, "Kawa? You're in here, too?"

Iwaizumi opened the curtain to see the other brunette laying on his side with his arms folded, staring at Iwaizumi with furrowed brows.

Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow, "What the hell is that look for?"

"It's for ruining my beauty sleep."

"You should start adding in some more beauty to the sleep if you're gonna call it that," Iwaizumi teased.

Oikawa sat up quickly, "Hey! Take that back, Iwa-chan! You know I'm gorgeous!"

Iwaizumi chuckled, "Yeah, yeah. I know," he shook his head with a smile.

A/N:
Ight that's all I'm giving y'all :3

Be on the lookout for Obsessed, though! If you follow me, watch your notifications!
If you're not following me, then this is betrayal and you really should be. Heart been broke so many times, dawg. Anyways, have a good day/night! Love you guys! <3