Ok so a while back, my friend found a condom on the floor in the girls bathroom. She told me that it was just there, on the ground, nowhere near anything. I asked her if she picked it up and she said no. I asked her if it was used or opened and she said that the condom was still in the package. This is when something came to mind.

Was a student tryna fuck another student? If so, why was it in the girls bathroom? Why couldn't it be in the boys bathroom? What if it was two guys trying to have gay sex in the girls bathroom? What if the condom was dropped by a teacher trying to have sex with a different teacher? If so, why couldn't that be in the faculty bathroom? Unless, a teacher was meeting up in the girls bathroom with a condom to try and fuck a student??

But I pushed that out of my mind and focused on something else. What if there was a way to get pregnant without having sex but still coming in the condom?

Ok so, imagine some guy and he has the condom on his dick, alright? Ok so then, he jacks of with the condom on, and then he comes into the condom. Then, he takes the condom off and he puts his mouth around the ring of the condom and starts to blow the condom like a balloon. He barely puts any air in it, just enough where the entire condom is inflated. He ties up the condom and then he gives it to this woman. The woman then proceeds to insert the blown up cum-filled condom inside herself, making sure it is far enough inside herself to barely reach her uterus. She then takes something sharp like a pin or a small knife, and then pops the condom inside of her. Then imagine the cum just going straight inside of her uterus like it normally would after having unprotected sex. She would then take the piece or pieces of the condom out that got popped and then she would have to wait about 9 months for the baby to be born. And that's a new way to get pregnant without having sex.

I'm sorry for what you just read :/