Ok currently, I've taken about 5 1/2 shots of pink lemonade vodka so I'm gonna write this before my mind and vision starts to get fuzzier.

So sometime this month, I thought about threesomes between two men and a woman. This was not for any sexual reason, it just popped into my mind randomly. So here I'm thinking of this threesome and then I had the strangest thought (like I normally do): What if instead of using regular lube, one of the guys sticks his dick in the woman, starts thrusting into her, getting all that stuff from her on his dick, and use that as lubricant to start fucking the other guy up the ass?

I know that it wouldn't work cause the asshole is just a tight ring of muscles, nothing else. And since that is all the asshole is, it isn't a secure place to store jelly-like substances found in the vaginal walls, so then the substance will start to diminish after a few thrusts. (A/N: This is where I started to feel a little tipsy) That means in order to use that as a lubricant, the guy would have to lube up the dick from the substance every few thrusts before having to go back, which would seem like tedious work and would probably not work well. Unless, the woman involved in this sexual act has a WAP, then maybe it could work out in the end.

Now finishing this part off, I have had 9 shots of pink lemonade vodka and I have to wake up at 8 tomorrow and its almost 11:30 PM, wish me luck!

Also I'm am only 13. So remember, don't do what I do and stay sober. Underage drinking is not good and it's illegal so plz don't do it. Love u all ~ Bella