Ok so, I just got my braces retightened and my teeth are sore as fuck, but that's not what I'm trying to say. What I am saying is that I got rubber bands for them today, and I hate them. First of all, I have to take this bitches out of my mouth every time I want to eat, but I'm a fucking funeral home for food so I'd probably have to take these out like 5-6 times a day so that my fat ass can finally get enough food for it to stop bitching at me to eat, which is gonna be a pain in the ass. Second, these fuckers are attached to these hooked brackets glued on my teeth and when hooked on, these rubber band bitches pull on the damn brackets and ITS IRRITAITING ME!!! And third of all, I can't even open my mouth all the way without the fear of breaking them. It's like my ortho wants to make sure I don't suck any guys dick. And I know what people will say, "You can just take out the rubber bands." Yeah I know, but unless I'm biting this dude's dick off and consuming, it's not for eating food so I need to keep it on. Unless...

Is cum considered food???

I mean... You are swallowing something, and you also swallow food so can it or can it not be considered food to swallow some man's unborn children after you gave him a blowjob?

Plus you're doing the world a favor. This planet has been overpopulated since the population used to be at like 4 or 5 billion, and now, there are almost 8 billion so I think swallowing a man's kids will do the whole world a favor. In fact, be a whore and suck any guy's dick that you can find. Make your mouth, throat, stomach, and intestines a cum dumpster and/or jizz junkyard from one (or multiple) sample(s) of 100% pure dead sperm cells.

-------

I had a thought today like I do everyday because I am human.

I thought about typical things that a person would think about. I thought of cats. They're cute, soft, playful and just amazing pets. I thought of the things they did and the things they ate, and then I thought of a theory.

Can a cat eating a fish be somehow connected to the act of cunnalingus? (don't mind it if i spelt it wrong i'm just stupid)

If you don't know what it is, let me give you a little lesson in the world of oral sex. Basically what it is is just a woman eating out another woman and preferably making her come cause guess what?? She ain't getting it from a man cause those motherfuckers don't know shit about female anatomy and cannot find the clit.

Anyways, people like myself connect the two because: 1. Down there (you know where😜), there are certain smells that the area creates, most of them not pleasant. Lots can describe it as a "fishy" smell, explaining my connection with the fish. And 2. There are many names for the vagina including "the kitty cat" I don't know why, it might be like that because of the first reason but still, but that is how that correlates with the cat. Also cause men perceive women like they are more fragile or breakable and can be easily messed with, but we're not. A cat will fight back when provoked because they don't like being messed with. So us women are like the cat, if you mess with us, we fight back. Men however, will try to act tough to us to try and scare us, like a dog, but will end up defeated because women are better. But off topic, my logic makes sense.

And that is how I connected a innocent, adorable cat eating a fish to literal lesbian oral.

(A/N: i'm so fucking tired rn its 3 am and i just spent half an hour creating a shit post story so good night!)